Sign in to follow this  
ModernBohemian

Why doesn't she sing Love anymore?

Hey all, I was at the Sydney show last night and when someone asked her to play Love, she said, "sorry, we don't do that one anymore". 

Do we know the reason why? Everyone was looking forward to it! 

The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire.

There were those moments where Byron would start play it on the piano and Lana wouldn't find the right key to sing it in so she mostly sang acapella..Maybe she doesn't want to struggle finding the key or singing it acapella anymore....Although she performed it with the band too, several times and it was beautiful, with everybody lighting their phones. I always found the Love performance one of the few magical moments of her concerts....

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We prepared a surprise for her show in Poland back in summer 2017 that was everyone making their own giant  peace signs the way they like and put them all up when love starts but she ended up never singing it imagine our disappointment 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Having people in a pre-determined yell-out of what song, doesn't mean she will sing that song. Why should she be bullied/abused into

singing something she doesn't want to? It is pure abuse/harassment and then the same people get mad that she sings it different,

because they then can't sing along the same way.

BTW- I like that Jack White and Springsteen and Kate Bush and many others are now insisting on NO cameras/phones during the show

and just having people LIVE the show LIVE and not through a camera lens (of which professional camera people can capture the picture

(i.e. on the just finished tour- if one wants to see through the camera, watch the screen, in fact, only way to watch Pretty when I cry is

thorugh the screens).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

not only it is the worst song on the album but she definitely struggles finding the right key. it takes some practice though :rip:

There were those moments where Byron would start play it on the piano and Lana wouldn't find the right key to sing it in so she mostly sang acapella..Maybe she doesn't want to struggle finding the key or singing it acapella anymore....Although she performed it with the band too, several times and it was beautiful, with everybody lighting their phones. I always found the Love performance one of the few magical moments of her concerts....

This! Love and the Medley were the moments I was looking the most to see live :defeated: Btw y'all need Jesus, Love is incredible :oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png

Having people in a pre-determined yell-out of what song, doesn't mean she will sing that song. Why should she be bullied/abused into

singing something she doesn't want to? It is pure abuse/harassment and then the same people get mad that she sings it different,

because they then can't sing along the same way.

BTW- I like that Jack White and Springsteen and Kate Bush and many others are now insisting on NO cameras/phones during the show

and just having people LIVE the show LIVE and not through a camera lens (of which professional camera people can capture the picture

(i.e. on the just finished tour- if one wants to see through the camera, watch the screen, in fact, only way to watch Pretty when I cry is

thorugh the screens).

Uhhhh

Lana asks the audience what they wanna hear. How is it "abuse" or "bullying" for people to tell her what they want to hear? Mind you, she often ignores their requests.

Also, if people didn't record shows, a lot of us who can't attend them would never hear her live singing which would be heartbreaking.

giphy.gif

Y'all saying it's because is the worst song on the album when Coachella doesn't even have a perfomance  :oopna:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Y'all saying it's because is the worst song on the album when Coachella doesn't even have a perfomance  :oopna:

COACHELLA WAS GREAT

giphy.gif