Sign in to follow this  
ModernBohemian

Why doesn't she sing Love anymore?

all the people who slander LOVE will go straight to hell where they will only listen to tomorrow never came

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

all the people who slander LOVE will go straight to hell where they will only listen to Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

giphy.gif

all the people who slander LOVE will go straight to hell where they will only listen to tomorrow never came

hot-tea.jpg?w=339&h=232

all the people who slander LOVE will go straight to hell where they will only listen to Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

Ice-Cold-Water1-265x300.jpg

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Plus, like I understand she might get off-key and all, but girl, It's the lead single of your new record, like let's not fool ourselves and believe that you sound any better singing National Anthem and OTTR :hottie:

8nl2OpX.png

Plus, like I understand she might get off-key and all, but girl, It's the lead single of your new record, like let's not fool ourselves and believe that you sound any better singing National Anthem and OTTR :hottie:

I think she’s so traumatized from her first time singing Love live at Austin SXSW..it was so bad :eek:

It's so sad ☹️ Although some of you say she sounds off-key and horrible during the live performances, I really think she sounds amazing with her soft voice, also it's such a nice message, it's sad she got over it...

bitch this is the last time you slander Godmorrow Never Came (feat. Jesus Ono Lennon) tumblr_inline_p5ju5xsEVc1sxckwd_500.gif

Still bashing Coachella?

So tired

Coachella is and will be always dragged  :smokes3:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

That cant be the real reason why she doesnt sing it anymore... there must be another. Maybe she doesn't believe in the lyrics anymore? idk

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

@baddisease​  re:reply 20

​Someone like Bruce or McCartney at his full concert with his band has a callout spot- however, there is a mega-difference.

​Bruce not only has a teleprompter with all the songs and all the lyrics, the band also had every single song imaginable on the teleprompter.

​And when, for instance, he sang Royals, it was pre-planned

​asking different fans what they want to hear when asked by a pre-set-up (and if one reads a different place, one sees there are complete threads over there of what at that show people will all scream together. That is not spontaneous 

​having some fool in the crowd yell out Coachella of course gets drowned out by the pre-arranged mob

​as for who would film if there were no cell phones or cameras by fans???
​Perhaps the entire show would be shot professionally anyhow, perhaps even more so, by the band and insiders, and perhaps more of each show would be stored in a permanent area where said performers get full credit (which also would help chart numbers) and all officially count

​(as opposed to being stolen).

other bands have done that on their sites, and the Dead used to have everyone leave (at that time) their tiny tape recorders and they got in return a professional recording of it, all legit.

And the craziest thing is- people stealing it, sitting at home instead of being at the show, what sheer audacity for them later on to bitch

​about everything and anything, instead of thinking, wow just got a free show.

​However, IF the purpose is to please the home audience, Lana should stay in the studio and do a love from the studio with just her friends

​in the studio at a set time, perhaps not even being live and filtering out any mistake that might have been made.

because all I hear is whining for what wasn't done, when she does it, same people whine that she shouldn't do it.

and it's obvious this thread wasn't started for a positive reason.

and the time for a note for note recreation of every song will be when Lana's Mama Mia is performed 10 shows a week on Broadway

​or in Vegas or worldwide.

@LanaReyLoreen

Coachella will be performed when it is part of the 4th or 5th Lana Broadway show

with full scenery, perhaps even be the titled name of that show

(Much like Harry Chapin's musical/play "The Night that made America Famous"

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

@baddisease​ re:reply 20

​Someone like Bruce or McCartney at his full concert with his band has a callout spot- however, there is a mega-difference.

​Bruce not only has a teleprompter with all the songs and all the lyrics, the band also had every single song imaginable on the teleprompter.

​And when, for instance, he sang Royals, it was pre-planned

​asking different fans what they want to hear when asked by a pre-set-up (and if one reads a different place, one sees there are complete threads over there of what at that show people will all scream together. That is not spontaneous

​having some fool in the crowd yell out Coachella of course gets drowned out by the pre-arranged mob

​as for who would film if there were no cell phones or cameras by fans???

​Perhaps the entire show would be shot professionally anyhow, perhaps even more so, by the band and insiders, and perhaps more of each show would be stored in a permanent area where said performers get full credit (which also would help chart numbers) and all officially count

​(as opposed to being stolen).

other bands have done that on their sites, and the Dead used to have everyone leave (at that time) their tiny tape recorders and they got in return a professional recording of it, all legit.

And the craziest thing is- people stealing it, sitting at home instead of being at the show, what sheer audacity for them later on to bitch

​about everything and anything, instead of thinking, wow just got a free show.

​However, IF the purpose is to please the home audience, Lana should stay in the studio and do a love from the studio with just her friends

​in the studio at a set time, perhaps not even being live and filtering out any mistake that might have been made.

because all I hear is whining for what wasn't done, when she does it, same people whine that she shouldn't do it.

and it's obvious this thread wasn't started for a positive reason.

and the time for a note for note recreation of every song will be when Lana's Mama Mia is performed 10 shows a week on Broadway

​or in Vegas or worldwide.

@LanaReyLoreen

Coachella will be performed when it is part of the 4th or 5th Lana Broadway show

with full scenery, perhaps even be the titled name of that show

(Much like Harry Chapin's musical/play "The Night that made America Famous"

Your mind is so powerful and it amazes me 100% serious