Sign in to follow this  
99centlips

Lolo Zouaï

Lolo Zouaï

Lolo_Zouai.jpg

"Born in Paris, France, 22-year-old singer/songwriter Lolo Zouai immigrated to San Francisco, California with her family as a young child. Her taste in music, which includes 90's R&B and West Coast Hip-Hop, was heavily influenced by the Bay Area’s musical melting pot.

Lolo’s inherent musical ability and intuitive gift to translate her emotions and thoughts into lyrics and melody were evident at a very young age. She penned her first song at six years old and taught herself how to play guitar and piano by the time she was a freshman in high school.

At the age of 19, she moved to New York and built a makeshift bedroom studio to produce, write, and record her own demos. She quickly found her niche working in professional studios with a variety of writers and producers. She has a natural, laid-back, and edgy vibe about her.

Through her songwriting, she has an uncanny ability to convey her vulnerabilities while showing equal amounts of fearlessness. Lolo is set to release her first project later this year.

She released her first single, "High Highs to Low Lows" at the end of 2017 which received millions of plays across streaming platforms - and was selected as the number one track of Spotify's Fresh Finds Best of 2017 playlist.

In 2017, Lolo received the Songwriters Hall of Fame Abe Olman award for excellence in songwriting and landed her first major writing placement on H.E.R. Vol.2 with the song "Still Down." 

Lolo is 100% independent and has been working with a small creative team from KidSuper Studios."

Singles:

So Real

High Highs to Low Lows

Idr

Blue

Brooklyn Love

one of the things i like the most about this forum is that you guys always introduce me to amazing new music :wub:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH HER DEBUT ALBUM :trisha:

The song titles are ALL giving baby Lana & the production is giving Britney's Blackout, some Uffie & Charli vibes.. I'm obsessed. 

The album cover is even giving Born to Die!!!

LoloZouai_HighHighsToLowLows.jpg

Moi was the first song I heard by her and it's still one of my favorites. Beaucoup is so stunning, I love the 50s guitar riff / melody. :crai:

Most of the songs are really good & the album is pretty cohesive.. but omg CHAIN is just IMMACULATE. The last 20 seconds sent me to the HEAVENS I SWEAR the strings were SO BEAUTIFUL & it made me so nostalgic for when I listened through Born to Die for the first time. :poordat:

14417469274.gif

2 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

OMG I'M IN LOVE WITH HER DEBUT ALBUM :trisha:

The song titles are ALL giving baby Lana & the production is giving Britney's Blackout, some Uffie & Charli vibes.. I'm obsessed. 

The album cover is even giving Born to Die!!!

LoloZouai_HighHighsToLowLows.jpg

Moi was the first song I heard by her and it's still one of my favorites. Beaucoup is so stunning, I love the 50s guitar riff / melody. :crai:

Most of the songs are really good & the album is pretty cohesive.. but omg CHAIN is just IMMACULATE. The last 20 seconds sent me to the HEAVENS I SWEAR the strings were SO BEAUTIFUL & it made me so nostalgic for when I listened through Born to Die for the first time. :poordat:

i LOVE summers in vegas. my bf and i listened to it a lot when we first started dating last year and it holds a special place in my heart :flutter:

giphy.gif

Her album that came out last week is kind of cute… 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”