Track 10

Kero Kero Bonito

✷ ⊹    *    ✫

ep "totep" available now!

·  . · ·  ·     +   .          ✫ ✫ .. * ·         ˚

KKBTOTEP.jpeg

✹ . ·*    ˚ *   .   .  kero kero bonito       . .   . ✫ *                +     .     ✦    + ✷     ✧ ✦

I’m enjoying the new singles a lot more than TOTEP. Time n Place is gonna be so gooood!!! :cuteface:

facts!

I am so inlove with this new mature sound they've been putting out this year between the EP and the upcoming album. I would've never guessed Sarah's voice would work so well with the new indie rock vibe

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png

What are your favorite KKB songs???

Heard a Song

Break

I’d Rather Sleep

Picture This

Time Today

Hey Parents

Try Me

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

They have so many incredible songs!

I got Bonito Generation on vinyl when they repressed it earlier this year. :)

14417469274.gif

Omg?

Edit: So I've had the album on shuffle for a bit now and it's awesome! It's a little noisier than expected but I really dig it. If you liked Only Acting you'll love this.

My early favourites are Swimming, Dump and If I'd Known (although Jamie's rap verse will take some getting used to lol).

Bonito Generation was immaculate, & this is clearly an entirely different effort from KKB... but it’s still very sweet & endearing. I really love them! I’m not a huge fan of the NOISE tracks like Outside & You Know How It Is, but Time n Place doesn’t go overboard for me. It still sounds authentically KKB. :)

My initial favorites are Visiting Hours & Swimming. But it will definitely require more listens!

14417469274.gif

ALSO THE CONCEPT FOR THIS VID.... omg they are genius. I'm now a huge fan and I'm seeing them live in 2 weeks!

the way she finally started experimenting with, and leaning into the electric guitar sound reminds me of Venice Bitch