Track 10

Kero Kero Bonito

a̸̢̢̡͎̹͖̬̹̬̣͖̣͎͌̐̑̓̽̄̎̓l̵̢̛̝̪̤̹̳̬͎̋̓͋͗̈̔́̽̓ĺ̸̥̱̯̤͈̦ ̸̭̄̿̈̍͗͆̄̈́̿̀̊̋͠͠h̶̡͉̥̻͈̮̘̼̙͈̲͔͈̐͊̏̾̆̈̄͗̍̚͜ͅą̷̼͇̞͙͓̲͕͇͖͐͛̅̒̔̈́̀̚͠͠͝͠͠ĭ̴͖̭͈͍̠̀̍̓͋̆̑͠l̵͍͎͉̲͚̱̒̀̒̑̋͊̋͝ ̷̩̜͂͋ş̸̗̠̞̝̗̞̠̬͓̊͂̆͜͜ͅå̵̯̤̀͒͗r̵̯̼͛͑̄̿̓̔̔a̷̢̨̫̰̽͗̄͠ḣ̵̼̱̭̻͉̠̥̦̱̣̳͚̖̓̿̑́̓̆̈̔̕ ̴̧̨̝̹̗͙͕̮̈́́̇̾̂̈́̓͊͊̚͜͠b̶̡̨̡̟͉͍̳̺̜̝͍̣͙͕͒̌͆͑̈́͗͠͠ͅo̴͖̰̙̲͇̙̻͓̬̲͛͛̑́̉n̵̝̦͖͂̉́͛͗̆͒͌̈́͜͠i̸̧̛̜̙̦̺̤̦͙͋̇́̓̃̈́̿͐ͅt̷̗̎̀͌͆o̶̮̍̀͘ͅ

I dont know about that yet but i just listened to it for the first time(actually second but the first was like years ago and didnt finish it)

The production... immaculate.

The lyrical themes / metaphors... timeless.

The bilingual artistry... beautiful.

The BOPS... adorable & sweet!!!

Heard a Song, Break, Try Me...

Hey Parents makes me cry. :crai:

14417469274.gif

i know a lot of people in this thread are focusing the convo on their old work but civilisation I was such a fresh ep and it feels like if you downsampled / made the audio more low res it would be perfect for a ps1 game. cute, bouncy and i love the bit crushed / synth sound they’re going for

I like this so much, feels like the natural progression from their debut major album (even though I love their sophomore), such a great return to form!

Anyone liked a lot their last EP? I found it very meh

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Does anyone happen to know where I could find the complete music video for the song "Picture This" by Kero Kero Bonito? It's been missing since around 2019 and I've only been able to find a few clips and photos. There's an archive of the Vimeo page where it was posted, but the video doesn't play entirely. The video was created in collaboration with Okgrl.com and was likely intended for release alongside the Kero Kero Bonito-themed activity on okgrl in 2015. The vid was directed by Charlotte Rutherford. I found 2 clips on instagram: and 2. I also found a short vid with no sound. In addition, I managed to find the the thumbnails from vimeo and some stills from behind the scenes and from the video. I found a list of collaborators on the Okgrl website, but I'm not sure if they worked on the okgrl activity or both the activity and video. I reached out to Charlotte Rutherford with no response as of now. I also made a recreation of the vid using thumbnails and clips so we have a better idea of the general contents of the video.

Update: The video has been found