AKA Lizzy Grant

PC Music

8 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Skin 2 Skin is out, tbh it sounds overproduced asf and i will keep streaming the Sophie version(even tho I ordered the vinyl) :true:

For the first time in my life I have to say I enjoyed the final version more than the demo. Sophie's version will forever be iconic but I just blazed this version on my speakers and it got on fire

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

okay but volume 3 kinda sucks. its just a bunch of scraps we’ve already had :(

True, I wish there was more songs we haven't heard, and most of the songs on it do feel random together. Still happy it's coming though

5 minutes ago, alienprincess said:

True, I wish there was more songs we haven't heard, and most of the songs on it do feel random together. Still happy it's coming though

i went to preorder and then i was like thinking how im paying nearly $50 for like 4 unheard songs and a [less than cool] cover , which is definitely the least eye catching PCM cover weve seen. even seeing lifeline/skin2skin on here ??? feels so weird. this release has very last minute copout energy, im disappointed!!!