AKA Lizzy Grant

PC Music

7G coming aug 12

Disc 1 - A. G. Drums A-Z, Acid Angel, H2O, Drum Solo, Nu Crush, Gemstone Break, Silver

Disc 2 - A. G. Guitar Gold Leaf, Being Harsh, Undying, Drink Blood, Lil Song, Beetlebum (Blur cover), Superstar (Live at Secret Sky)

Disc 3 - A. G. Supersaw Mad Max, Illuminated Biker Gang, Soft Landing, Overheim, DJ Every Night, Car Keys, Dust

Disc 4 - A. G. Piano Oracle, Note Velocity, Windows, Feeling, Waldhammer, Polyphloisboisterous, Anything Could Happen

Disc 5 - A. G. Nord Behind Glass, Oohu, The Best Day (Taylor Swift cover), Triptych Demon, Official (Charli XCX cover), Crimson, Life Speed

Disc 6 - A. G. Spoken Word Could It Be, The End Has No End (The Strokes cover), No Yeah, Green Beauty, Unreal, 2021, Hold On

Disc 7 - A. G. Extreme Vocals Today (Smashing Pumpkins cover), Chandelier (Sia cover), Idyll (Life Sim cover), Show Me What (ft Cecile Believe), Somers Tape, Crimson and Clover (Tommy James and Shondells cover), Alright

https://agcook.bandcamp.com/album/7g-deluxe-box-set

I’m sorry for back-to-back posting... but I literally JUST noticed we’re getting an OFFICIAL cover of Chandelier!

Omgongongongjdjfjgjrj this is the cultural reset I’ve been WAITING FOR

thank GOD for that bc i only listened to the pop 2 live version a few times cause i had hopes it would come out in the future

thank GOD for that bc i only listened to the pop 2 live version a few times cause i had hopes it would come out in the future

legit same. I also hope that one has Caroline on it as well. Their voices are like twin flames together.

Y'all why is Easyfun barely active anymore? He hasn't really released anything since Be Your USA (aside from the occasional remix, like the 1999 one). He's lowkey always been my favourite PC Music artist, I mean, Monopoly and the No Sleeep remix alone... talent! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

legit same. I also hope that one has Caroline on it as well. Their voices are like twin flames together.

it does, she is on the credits for chandelier, idyll and alright

also alright features every fucking one so i hope it's not just samples or noises they made put together lol i trust you ag

na9crzxyl8e51.png?width=826&auto=webp&s=

Y'all why is Easyfun barely active anymore? He hasn't really released anything since Be Your USA (aside from the occasional remix, like the 1999 one). He's lowkey always been my favourite PC Music artist, I mean, Monopoly and the No Sleeep remix alone... talent! 

i think he's more focused on producing for others even though he hasn't done that much :/

giphy.gif

it does, she is on the credits for chandelier, idyll and alright

also alright features every fucking one so i hope it's not just samples or noises they made put together lol i trust you ag

na9crzxyl8e51.png?width=826&auto=webpe46

I don’t know why “Alright” is giving me a feel that it will be like the remix of Out Of My Head. I want to trust AG that it will not be the same or it could be something done in a better way.