Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

1 minute ago, princessdollie said:

Wait she has production credits on all the singles good for her omg.. I didn’t expect that not gonna lie 

Yup, she has co-written and co-produced most of the stuff in the album

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Oh boy I‘m so excited for it to release here. The singles and As She Pleases have been constantly in my listening routine. And now your descriptions and hype...  :beyonce: 

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

zFeQX4V.gif

she did THAT :krylie: what a debut. absolutely love how she plays with vocoders and fucking heavy beats like in FTWR. So well done :omg:

anyone know if they’re doing any store exclusives / selling the trifold from her website at target? cause ik sometimes things from peoples websites can also be target exclusives 

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

1 minute ago, HighbytheSea said:

Never listened to her before but her albums on deck for my midnight release listen. What can I expect? She's Flippin drop dead beautiful for sure. 

Honestly she has so much range and shows that in the album too and it’s still incredibly cohesive -from beginning to end. It’s 3:25am here and since the midnight release I haven’t stopped listening, it really is that great. :wowcry:

Just now, lamms said:

Honestly she has so much range and shows that in the album too and it’s still incredibly cohesive -from beginning to end. It’s 3:25am here and since the midnight release I haven’t stopped listening, it really is that great. :wowcry:

Oh shit, glass raised and a cheers to you then! Oh sweet I'm hyped, love when an artist pops out of nowhere (for me, she seems to have a large fan base lol)

5 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Oh shit, glass raised and a cheers to you then! Oh sweet I'm hyped, love when an artist pops out of nowhere (for me, she seems to have a large fan base lol)

I haven’t been a fan for that long, but when I found out about her I got hooked instantly. As far as I know her fanbase comes from when she was 13 and released a couple singles under Scooter. However those are completely different from her 2018 EP (also worth giving it a listen before the album). This album is completely her sound, which makes me so excited for the road ahead of her. 
Hopefully you’ll enjoy it as much! 

IM SO GODDAMN EXCITED FOR THIS ALBUM

i've been following her since Dead, and wasn't really interested in that lil EP and song with Offset

but Dear Society caught me so off guard last year it got me hooked, and i've been anticipating this album for so long im so hyped, and seeing everyone eles's reactions makes me more hype

every single she's dropped for it has been amazing, BOYSHIT is my shit

negAbhB.png