Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

Finally :kris: definitely going, she‘s coming so many times to Germany oh wow oh wow and so close to me oh wow oh wow ? 

edit: just bought tickets yasss

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Just got around to listening to Hurts like Hell and omg where have I been

Dear Society, Homesick and Everything Happens for a reason are literally god tier songs

So hyped to see her in Nov I love her music so much :wub:

R5sPD4M.jpg

On 6/4/2021 at 6:38 AM, Yosemite said:

I’m obsessed w/ the melody. The song’s really good tbh, and that chorus...

Ariana grandes Christmas ep b side and I’m not even mad it’s so good tbh 

Discovered her two days ago & listened to Dear Society & Life Support Album and I LOVE her !!!! 

The Lana vibes I get from Blue:trisha:

Also found a video of her nailing RBFY in the bath tube. She is a queen :gurl: she is also stunningly beautiful :trisha:

Definetly going to listen to her more often :gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I forgot that Mad exist until I saw her pic in the thumbnail and had to take a look. 

I remember that I forgot to listen to her album lmao. 

.... I mean, she is a victim more or less of bullying by insecure girls but at the same time people making essays about her completely ingnore the part where she wasn't actually discovered and lying about being discovered, lying about photoshoop, fillers and the BLM protest pic so those may be one of the biggest reasons people don't like her. There are plenty of more successful instagram model turned pop star girls who aren't bullied as much and are much less problematic. Madison being a product of nepotism, having scandals and lying is just fuel on fire that goes with being a beautiful celebrity. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

This is super random to tell, but I want to share it anyway.

About two months ago or so, I had this dream that I was at a restaurant sat across a table full of celebrities - I can't remember all of them now, but some of the celebrities were Jennifer Aniston, Christina Hendricks, and Anne Hathaway. I think there was about 6-8 of them total. Anyway, they caught me staring at them and they waved me over. I sat with them to chat for a bit, and they let me know that they were attending a dinner party hosted by Madison Beer that night. I told them that I host an annual dinner party each summer with my friends & that it's always so much fun! They said that it was Madison's first time hosting and that she may need a little help, so they invited me to attend the party and help out with hosting.

So, later that evening when it was time for the party, I arrived to Madison's house and asked her what I could do to help. She asked me to set out some things and then help her with handing out some cocktails she had preprepared. I'm handing out these cocktails to this house full of celebrities, and the cocktail of choice was a martini with a cotton square soaked in something as the garnish. I'm noticing that as the night goes on, these celebrities are becoming more and more.. unhinged. Like, they're really acting strange. The only people who seemed normal were myself, Madison, and Christina Hendricks who was also helping pass out drinks.

Then, I saw Madison Beer's bag just lying on a chair and I was like omg I wonder what Madison Beer has in her bag, so I took a peek inside. I found this notebook and I started flipping through it, and I came across this very detailed plan about how she planned to drug these celebrities through the cotton squares in the cocktails and then kill them, harvest their organs, and eat their flesh. Skjskgs.

I immediately alerted Christina Hendricks of this plan and told her we had to get the hell OUT of there, but Madison's house was so big we couldn't find an exit. We climbed up to the second floor, went into a bedroom, and opened the window. We saw some construction going on across the street, and we tried to get the attention of the workers, but they were ignoring us. We saw Drake wandering around outside and we started yelling at him to bring us a ladder from the construction, but he couldn't hear us properly. Christina and I decided our only option at this point was to jump out of the window, but as we're halfway out the window getting prepared to jump out, I feel someone grab my ankle - I turn around, and it's Madison Beer.. preparing to kill me, harvest my organs, and eat my flesh.

Then I woke up lol.

Just wanted to share this because I'm considering seeing Madison Beer live on Halloween since I need something to do, but I feel of all days that Madison Beer would turn demonic and try to kill and eat me, it would be on Halloween. Idk, I'm still considering it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Some songs leaked, can someone help me with the dates, please?

- What's a Girl To Do

- Tempermental

- Silence Between Songs

- Love Me

- Cherries

- Crimes (HQ)

- No Sleep

- Possy

- Taste

- Rare (Demo for Selena Gomez)

- Remember Me

- Play Dirty

- Just a Girl

- How to Catch a Thief

- Go to Bed

- Confession

- Behind the Smile

- Anonymous

(I think the bold ones are from the LS Sessions)