Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

Hi all,

I've just received a DMCA takedown notice from Madison's team for the leaks that were posted in this thread.

Some of the leaks in a zip file that has been shared here contains material from MB2, and as you all should know by now, sharing illegal download links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for commercial release is strictly prohibited.

However, Madison's team also sent me takedown notices for posts with other leak links including demos and unreleased tracks, some posts of which date back to March.

So please, from this point forward, do not share any form of a link to a Madison Beer leak in this thread or elsewhere on the site - yes, that includes unreleased, demos, etc.

Anyone who does so will be have their account permanently banned.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation x

Spoiler

Remember that dream I had where Madison Beer tried to kill me? Well, looks like it's coming true, except it's not me she's trying to kill but my website instead x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:eek:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

She's touring Life Support in Europe this Spring, so next era probably won't start until Summer (earliest).

The leaks are interesting, seems like she's going for more of an alternative, acoustic route. Thought Epic would push her into mainstream pop songs.

14 minutes ago, DearSociety13 said:

She's touring Life Support in Europe this Spring, so next era probably won't start until Summer (earliest).

The leaks are interesting, seems like she's going for more of an alternative, acoustic route. Thought Epic would push her into mainstream pop songs.

I hope Cherries gets a release :wub: it's so cute actually. Silence Between Songs pretty interesting too.. Go to Bed is scrapped

4 hours ago, Desert lamp said:

I hope Cherries gets a release :wub: it's so cute actually. Silence Between Songs pretty interesting too.. Go to Bed is scrapped

I quite like What Love Means! The songs are all cute, still surprised this is the direction she's going with for MB2 though.