Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

Really excited for this album. I‘ve only listened to BOYSHIT, Baby, Stained Glass and Selfish so far, but those tracks are in my 2020 bops list and played regularly.
As others have said, she does give Ariana/Billie vibes, but what I like is that you actually understand what she’s singing about without exerting yourself :bebe:
Definitely something to look forward to and a nice halfway point, so to say, before COTCC comes out less than a month later

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

5 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

do you guys think her album will be good lol im kind of iffy about her music since melodies lmao 

YES everything (literally everything) that we've heard so far is amazing. Melodies is NOT 'Madison Beer' at all. Nor is any music before her 2018 EP. You have to give the singles a try, she's a reinvented artist now! 

This is like saying you don't want to listen to new Miley because you didn't like Hannah ! 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

8 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

it's kinda weird that it hasn't leaked yet

lots of people have this album since last year, since it was completed in late 2019...

Exactly, I mean, we only have 2 days left (1, if you consider NZ release) but I wanna hear it now :xgiggle:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

5 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

Blue and Follow The White Rabbit are the ones I've been WAITING for:defeated:

I REALLY LOVED BOTH.

Especially Blue. (It's slightly different from what we've heard, I mean, she extended the first chorus, what she showed us was a demo)

7 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

I REALLY LOVED BOTH.

Especially Blue. (It's slightly different from what we've heard, I mean, she extended the first chorus, what she showed us was a demo)

yesssss thank you for this!!

i'm interested to hear the changes in Blue, and to see how it progresses as the snippets would always cut off during the build up. so happy it's the longest song on the album i think

i haven't enjoyed the singles that much but the songs that were being teased before the main rollout got me so excited, can't believe it's less than 24 hours for me to finally hear them 

OH

MY GOD

Just listened to it... it's an amazing debut, tbh. The production is really close to being flawless. It was everything lmao

And also, the last track.... People who just casually listen to her/didn't follow this album's release might not get it but like, it really was a thank you note to the fans and also, featured a little bit of the album's progress/decisions/making of (snippet of SG earlier demo, her in the studio singing DS).

I'm really happy for her :krylie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif