Rose Garden Dreams

Madison Beer

On 2/27/2021 at 7:11 AM, michellebranch said:

I like it but she sounds like a straight mix of bülow, Billie Eilish and Lana. Can’t unhear it. 

I get it on the Lana part, bc she's one of her main inspirations, but Billie Eilish.... God no. It might seem that just bc Billie's sound is 80% Lana inspired lmao just that

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Her show was amazing, she served vocals and some of the songs became even better "live".

Did this so I’d have a cover when I turn the show into an album; feel free to use

Ndx7Uoy.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

im on track 5 right now.... holy fuck that intro is haunting, and the grunge guitar on follow the white rabbit :angie:

she sounds like ariana  grande on effortlessly.. but better :xgiggle:

27 minutes ago, TRENCH said:

im on track 5 right now.... holy fuck that intro is haunting, and the grunge guitar on follow the white rabbit :angie:

she sounds like ariana  grande on effortlessly.. but better :xgiggle:

Enjoy! Has it ended for you yet? Sour Times has become a car banger for me, Boyshit for work outs, Selfish to belt it out too, and Stained Glass/Emotional bruises/ Everything happens For a Reason to sob my eyes out. Oh and White Rabbit for work outs too. It just works. ALSO, the second time she says "oh honey" in Blue she sounds like Lana.

On 3/14/2021 at 11:37 AM, godsmonster said:

the Life Support instrumentals leaked in WAV. i'm p sure theyre not mixed correctly but whatever

They're slightly different mixes, but they still are okay. I was able to get some good acapellas, but there is still some residue / headphone bleed. 

[link removed]

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

On 3/14/2021 at 11:49 AM, Say Yes to Heaven said:

They're slightly different mixes, but they still are okay. I was able to get some good acapellas, but there is still some residue / headphone bleed. 

[link removed]

bro i did the invert instrumental trick on audacity, and the acapellas came out SO CLEAN i was shocked

esp for Baby they were crystal clear

negAbhB.png

On 3/8/2021 at 12:59 PM, HighbytheSea said:

Enjoy! Has it ended for you yet? Sour Times has become a car banger for me, Boyshit for work outs, Selfish to belt it out too, and Stained Glass/Emotional bruises/ Everything happens For a Reason to sob my eyes out. Oh and White Rabbit for work outs too. It just works. ALSO, the second time she says "oh honey" in Blue she sounds like Lana.

they way you are correct true1 

a great pop album with consistency , some should take notes 

I've been obsessed with Life Support, she really delivered :hair:  I really underestimated her but, I'm excited to see what she delivers next.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

2 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

Didn't she say that she was dropping another album during summer?

I'm not sure, I don't follow her THAT closely tbh

I knew she shot some MV recently, bc she said so on twitter, but I didn't see this coming this soon.

However, I'm guessing she has a shitload of songs ready to be released since her debut was pretty much done by last year, so yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif