Ultra Violet

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Spoiler

Everyone in the cinema was screaming in support of Wanda:true:even when she was killing everyone the whole audience was on her side:omfg2:have marvel done this on purpose or is it just the hold Lizzie Olsen has on us all

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, dollanganger said:

got back like an hr ago. it wasnt nwh level but it was good ! :hottie:

Hide contents

just hope wanda isnt dead tho bc that was kind of ambiguous wasnt it:awkney:

Spoiler

She’s just signed on for another 7 years so I think it’s safe to say we’re defo getting more Wanda :beyonce:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I LOVED it. It felt like a hodgepodge at times, but the feel of it was great and I like how it left a lot open. 

I’m kinda wondering what that’ll mean for the cameos in other films but if Strange can look the same then I’m sure Mr Invisible can too. That and the Xmen being touched upon. 

Wanda, my heart, ohmygod. 

UV/Honeymoon

Not a huge fan of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. I don't even think the film lived up to the title. I barely felt anything at stake throughout most of the movie, and Dr Strange didn't even feel like the main character. 

I don't really understand how this had nothing to do with the multiverse going haywire in Loki or Spiderman, but I'm sure it will make sense later. 

It kind of felt like a filler movie, which sucks, because I was most excited for this one! But at least there's still Thor and more Guardians and more Loki. I know my opinions are usually unpopular :pft:

just saw Thor: Love & Thunder and idc what other people say because that was by FAR the best Thor movie yet

DSMOM was messy but alright

I was wayyy late to the party with Eternals, watched it last week, but it's top 3 Phase 4 easily

maybe it's bc multiverse of madness just came out like a month or so ago to now thor, but. yeah it does feel like they've sped up quite a bit. 

i was kinda underwhelmed w the gor adaptation/ how he's just a one film character, as well as eternity being in the film it felt like a lot was happening too quickly. i prefer the build up so i wonder if feige's sort of anticipating some kind of mcu decline or something. there's more opportunities for shows too to space things out

UV/Honeymoon

forever annoyed that they didn't make Wanda the next big MCU villain. I wish MoM focused on Wanda slowly becoming the villain instead of straight up being the villain from the start. It should've def been a Wanda solo movie focused on that. So much lost potential. Either way I was still entertained tbh. 

qfrWuBl.png

The way I had 0 excitement for Ms Marvel but just like Hawkeye it ended up being one of my fav marvel shows lmao. Really enjoyed it. I still haven't watched Moonknight haven't heard that much about it tbh might watch it soon. Very excited for She-Hulk, even tho the cgi kinda looks like shit I'm sure I'll be very entertained lol. Tatiana Maslany was such a good casting choice.

qfrWuBl.png