Ultra Violet

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Natalie Portman returning as Jane who becomes female Thor in Thor: Love and Thunder:defeated:

Valkyrie's bisexuality actually represented???  :defeated:

Awkwafina in Shang-Chi and Rachel Weisz in Black Widow:defeated:

Mahershala Ali as Blade?  :defeated:

ANGELINA BEING THE QUEEN THAT SHE IS???  :defeated:

https://youtu.be/po9B5Q7Hrwg

https://youtu.be/mNav-xkY7h4

Natalie Portman returning as Jane who becomes female Thor in Thor: Love and Thunder? :defeated:

Valkyrie's bisexuality actually represented??? :defeated:

Awkwafina in Shang-Chi and Rachel Weisz in Black Widow? :defeated:

Mahershala Ali as Blade? :defeated:

ANGELINA BEING THE QUEEN THAT SHE IS??? :defeated:

The Thor 4 title is a.....choice but the REST UGHHH I'M SO READY

giphy.gif

I just watched Captain Marvel a few days ago (didn't bc of larson having rumored to be real dislikable, I know, I know, not the smartest to go by but I watched it so) and it was greaaaaat I loved it. Also, the flerken was really cute 

The critics disliked that film, I dont know why, but I seen "Captain Marvel" and I was entertained , I liked it.

Lets face the facts, these movies are not DRAMA epics like "The Godfather", which have serious actors and stories. These are

all fictional adventures and stories taken from comic-books. They are supposed to be ENTERTAINMENT for the entire family.

I practicly watched them all since they began filming them a few years ago.

I am not a huge fanatic about them, but I like to see something that amazes me on the Big Screen Cinema.

All of those Special effects extravaganza ! Wacky costumes , wacky acting, wacky surreal adventures !

Its all cool with me.

Hollywood, please continue making them. I am entertained !

giphy.gif

-

I really have not given a shit about much of Marvel since End Game.

I am really waiting for Guardians 3 but who the f knows how long that's gonna be.

I'd still of course watch Black Widow when it's out on the Microsoft store tho

I'm worried about Black Widow. I don't know how hard it'll go being a disney film.. I'll still watch it tho. 

Guardians seems like another fun movie to watch so hey there's that. 

Eternals... sounds interesting at least. 

I'm real interested in what they're gonna be doing w Scarlet Witch. favoriteeeeee

UV/Honeymoon

I'm worried about Black Widow. I don't know how hard it'll go being a disney film.. I'll still watch it tho. 

Guardians seems like another fun movie to watch so hey there's that. 

Eternals... sounds interesting at least. 

I'm real interested in what they're gonna be doing w Scarlet Witch. favoriteeeeee

Same, I'm really looking forward to WandaVision

If y'all haven't watched WandaVision it's such a good show. I'm not usually one who enjoys superhero movies besides some Batman films but like WandaVision is fantastic. Its missing the stupid humor that they added into Thor 2 and GOTG2 and some of the others. I think that's what i hate about the Marvel movies is the terrible humor, the writing in the humor department never improves but WandaVision is much, much different 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

28 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

If y'all haven't watched WandaVision it's such a good show. I'm not usually one who enjoys superhero movies besides some Batman films but like WandaVision is fantastic. Its missing the stupid humor that they added into Thor 2 and GOTG2 and some of the others. I think that's what i hate about the Marvel movies is the terrible humor, the writing in the humor department never improves but WandaVision is much, much different 

I have to second this. Its probably imo, the best superhero that's ever been made. Its wonderfully well written coupled with a deeply intriguing plot that keeps the audience second guessing what the hell is actually happening. Also Olsen and Bettany profomances are one of the strongest points for the show. Both really do shine and I've loved the natural chemistry between them.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371