Ultra Violet

Marvel Cinematic Universe

6 hours ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

I have to second this. Its probably imo, the best superhero that's ever been made. Its wonderfully well written coupled with a deeply intriguing plot that keeps the audience second guessing what the hell is actually happening. Also Olsen and Bettany profomances are one of the strongest points for the show. Both really do shine and I've loved the natural chemistry between them.

I definitely like the way the story is going and the chemistry of the actors, especially Monica Rambeau, the actress for her is fantastic. I think the only characters I don’t care for are Darby & Woo, they’re just kind of.... dumb? Lol at least the writing and acting for them are. For Woo, I don’t think it’s really the actor’s fault, I think it’s the fault of the writers making him play off of Darby, where she’s the smart doctorate and he’s the FBI agent or whatever, but I think it’d be much better without Darby. She has this unnecessary snarky attitude that only seems to be in movies, never realistic at all. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, Dragon said:

bring bring bring back Pietro 5hVRdIn.gif I only watched an episode of Wandavision. has anything built up yet? no spoilers tho 

It definitely gets stronger per episode. All I can say is episode five's ending had me floored. That ending if it isn't a fake out opens the doors and massive amounts of potential for the MCU going forward. Episode four gives some answers but it also makes you ask more questions. The show doesn't hold your hand at all and that's why I love it. Seriously... just watch it. The sitcom elements only really last for the first two episodes. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Not a Marvel fan in general (don’t hate it just not my thing) but really enjoying wandavision so far, esp the way they played w old sitcom tropes (grew up watching dick van dyke and bewitched re-runs) in the first 3 eps- and excited to see where it goes from here. 

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

It definitely gets stronger per episode. All I can say is episode five's ending had me floored. That ending if it isn't a fake out opens the doors and massive amounts of potential for the MCU going forward. Episode four gives some answers but it also makes you ask more questions. The show doesn't hold your hand at all and that's why I love it. Seriously... just watch it. The sitcom elements only really last for the first two episodes. 

I loved Scarlet Witch even before the MCU so I was SO EXCITED when they said she was gonna get a show. I think she might be some kind of antagonist in the future w Dr. Strange the House of M saga and the mutants. ah but. I'm gonna wait a bit more so I can watch them without having to wait week per week. 
I'm so so so SO glad that it's finally picking up now tho, thanks for the update. ok cool thank youuuuu :excited::excited::excited:

UV/Honeymoon

Today's episode of Wandavision was literally EVERYTHING i loved it holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

16 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

the best episode so far, so much happened and that final scene was EVERYTHING

11 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

*That* certain Character reveal was so good :eartha:

Spoiler

?Its was Agatha All Along? jingle has been in my head all day long. Kathryn Hahn is an amazing actress. 

Did any of you see the post credit scene? 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

27 minutes ago, Dragon said:

I haven't watched it yet so didn't read anything to potentially spoil but. is the series done? 

yes that's it. it kind of set up dr strange but i think it'll set up captain marvel 2 also tbh. it was so good please watch when you have time omg

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

yes that's it. it kind of set up dr strange but i think it'll set up captain marvel 2 also tbh. it was so good please watch when you have time omg

Imma watch it soon thanks. And oh man ok I think I know where theyre going w this n im so excited if so. Ok cool thanks! Hahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon

i know marvel fans are mad at the ending or something (?) but the writers should be proud because this was the first time ive ever taken an interest in marvel  :xgiggle: and i know it’s the same for other people too 

On 3/5/2021 at 2:18 PM, partymonster said:

i know marvel fans are mad at the ending or something (?) but the writers should be proud because this was the first time ive ever taken an interest in marvel  :xgiggle: and i know it’s the same for other people too 

yes very much same for me! i may never watched another marvel thing again but loved WV.

aOaIzH2.gif

3 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

yes very much same for me! i may never watched another marvel thing again but loved WV.

you should watch Doctor Strange 2 when it comes out in 2022, it will continue Wanda's story

Disney + has these all movies in timeline order (but no Incredible Hulk), and I've started watching them all again. I had only watched all pre-2014 timeline films once so now it's all making sense again!

I completely forgot so much and the movements of the tesseract and the reality stone always confused me till now!

The real timeline actually helps a lot, because I never realised both Guardians movies were right after one another in the timeline, etc. 

Here's the timeline anyway: https://www.pocket-lint.com/tv/news/disney/147514-mcu-timeline-best-marvel-movie-show-viewing-order