Manson

An Arrow Through Your Heart | Artwork & Designs - NEW TROPICO ARTWORK

On 11/12/2021 at 3:35 PM, Honeyyoung said:

one of the group pictures in this set should've been the album cover tbh

Yes. I love the picture disc with that horse picture... but I dislike the overall design, especially that tragic collection of pics in the gatefold of the vinyl. Would've appreciated something cleaner and classy. And the horse pics fit the album sound the best.

CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB
Re-Design

Blue Banisters made me get into Chemtrails, and I've been listening nonstop. What a fantastic record! The title track is for sure her best one. The photoshoot for the record is probably the prettiest she has done so far and she looked magnificent, and it's maybe the only blonde Lana we'll get on an album cover. I just think they designed the vinyl really poorly, the gatefold being the worst with the cluster of pictures with different dimensions that don't go well with each other. The group pictures are so beautiful and reminded me of Fleetwood Mac so I wanted that to be the cover and gatefold.

qrpJFRW.png

On 11/16/2021 at 12:06 PM, Manson said:

CHEMTRAILS OVER THE COUNTRY CLUB
Re-Design

Blue Banisters made me get into Chemtrails, and I've been listening nonstop. What a fantastic record! The title track is for sure her best one. The photoshoot for the record is probably the prettiest she has done so far and she looked magnificent, and it's maybe the only blonde Lana we'll get on an album cover. I just think they designed the vinyl really poorly, the gatefold being the worst with the cluster of pictures with different dimensions that don't go well with each other. The group pictures are so beautiful and reminded me of Fleetwood Mac so I wanted that to be the cover and gatefold.

qrpJFRW.png

OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT GATEFOLD MY JAW ACTUALLY DROPPED OMFFGGGGGGGGGGG

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

23 minutes ago, Manson said:

PARADISE / Anniversary Edition
Artwork with less photoshop on her face, darker hair, textless and a clear vinyl.

N04RXaA.png

bae…. i love this so much…. please link the cover so i can use in my itunes for paradise demos :trisha:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 12/21/2021 at 5:14 AM, Manson said:

A slightly higher resolution, though I don't like sharing it this way because people just steal all the time.

ZuCHTAS.jpg

put a watermark on it somewhere uneditable :illumarina:

15 hours ago, stillrun said:

your artwork is fucking amazing omfg

14 hours ago, the ocean said:

i don't remember posting in this thread but the artwork continues to serve :gurl:

Thanks so much folks, I really appreciate the luuuv :flutter: