Manson

An Arrow Through Your Heart | Artwork & Designs - NEW TROPICO ARTWORK

bd0fbcbaf56477679f9c999686196064--kelly-

Lana Un Del Re Rey Leased

Just joking, those are pretty, especially the "unretouched" Paradise cover! and Reylease needs to be a word for Lana's release days

It's called "art"... look it up  :teehee: jk

I'm always struggling with typography as I usually hate it. Textless covers are epic. So I'm trying to come up with more interesting things if I can.

But I like the Rey-Lease idea  :hooker: 

love your works! the unreleased covers look so good 

Thank you so much  :flutter: 

Amazing imo

Thanks  :teehee:

haha thx  :hooker:

U like doing typography design?

Bro it's legit literally my life, I'm starting a 2y typography Master in September and typography is the only thing on earth I think equals Lana's beauty

ZKcaooE.png

Bro it's legit literally my life, I'm starting a 2y typography Master in September and typography is the only thing on earth I think equals Lana's beauty

Omg I laughed so hard  :lmao:

Wait... omg I'm so sorry I'm literally a dumb fuck. You are DaytonaMess! Of course  :facepalm:  Now everything makes sense. You are the fucking master of typography. I wish I had your talent  :defeated: Typography is one of the few reasons I will never fully appreciate most of my artwork. I'm always trying and kinda always failing. 

Omg I laughed so hard  :lmao:

Wait... omg I'm so sorry I'm literally a dumb fuck. You are DaytonaMess! Of course  :facepalm:  Now everything makes sense. You are the fucking master of typography. I wish I had your talent  :defeated: Typography is one of the few reasons I will never fully appreciate most of my artwork. I'm always trying and kinda always failing. 

Omg please no don't apologize it's me I was so high when I posted :toofunny: I definitely am not the master, but I do enjoy experimenting and playing with it. I love it because it's so damn tedious, half a millimetre can change a whole page. The key is to test and research tbh, there's no secrets, you just have to know a few rules and apply them and train your eye. Anyway sorry for this aside I can't wait to see more works from you :)

ZKcaooE.png

Omg please no don't apologize it's me I was so high when I posted :toofunny: I definitely am not the master, but I do enjoy experimenting and playing with it. I love it because it's so damn tedious, half a millimetre can change a whole page. The key is to test and research tbh, there's no secrets, you just have to know a few rules and apply them and train your eye. Anyway sorry for this aside I can't wait to see more works from you :)

Let's be real here.... it's all about knowing who to copy from  :hooker:

Jk,actually it's true. The only creative ideas I get after finishing an edit is by looking at other people's work for example on Pinterest. And since you posted about Behance I will check that out. So many talented people. But I really think your taste is amazing. I would actually pay you to do artwork for me if I would be an artist. 

Well actually there is a Drag Queen project that I might approach you with later this year  :teehee:

Two new things....

Album artwork for the BBC Radio Sessions in 2015
Finally found HQ images by accident so I was able to create this. I love the live session and I really
wanted an Itunes cover super badly.

FHLiYzV.png

Random edit 
I liked it but it turned into nothing once I was done. Could be anything. Used a candid from 2015.

f2UjxJN.png

A simple retouch for one of my favourite "out & about" looks

ExZ2DDa.png

And another try at a Paradise cover after I managed to find the unretouched picture in high quality.

Decided to go for a super clean look to give it a more official feeling. Really like how this turned out, and this

time her face actually looks very natural, yet gently edited compared to the horrible released cover.

1vQdsLj.png

god YES

perhaps you hath snapped

haha thanks guys. I know, it turned out pretty nice.  :hooker:

I managed to make her face look way more real, and just softly made some fixes to her skin as the rest of her body was already edited with photoshop. And the unedited picture of the cover is rouuuugh  :creep:

Two new things....

Album artwork for the BBC Radio Sessions in 2015

Finally found HQ images by accident so I was able to create this. I love the live session and I really

wanted an Itunes cover super badly.

FHLiYzV.png

Love this one! You're very talented!

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif