Manson

An Arrow Through Your Heart | Artwork & Designs - NEW TROPICO ARTWORK

All very cool looking cover sleeve-Art!  :gclap:

I am intrigued as to the photo you chose for the Ultraviolence cover. 

What photoshoot was that from?   Where may I find it, PLEASE?     I must know.

The reason is because I recently found a similar looking face-photo of her that looks like this one, but its of Lana in the snow.

I have never found that other photo before and I always thought it might be a "fake", because it is also very pixelated and lacks details.

I have to add that to my pic-collection :)

It's from the Endless Summer Tour photo shoot.

https://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1096

The picture I used though is an upscaled edit from an instagram account. I think it’s WhiteHotForever or something like that. I sadly don't have a link to it anymore.

These are stunning!

these are perfect!!

Thanks soooo much guys, so kind of you. I'm still not sure if the UV cover is really good  :creep:

It's from the Endless Summer Tour photo shoot.

https://lanadelreyfan.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1096

The picture I used though is an upscaled edit from an instagram account. I think it’s WhiteHotForever or something like that. I sadly don't have a link to it anymore.

Thanks soooo much guys, so kind of you. I'm still not sure if the UV cover is really good  :creep:

Thank you very much, Cupido    :)  That was a GREAT Help!

-

Two new things...

An updated Violet cover...

hy0elhl.jpg

And a video cut for Ultraviolence with the original footage that they used for Freak.
I can safely say that no other fanmade cut is a good and fitting as mine...

9 minutes ago, Manson said:

Two new things...

An updated Violet cover...

hy0elhl.jpg

And a video cut for Ultraviolence with the original footage that they used for Freak.
I can safely say that no other fanmade cut is a good and fitting as mine...

The video looks so legit omg. great job

Lana Del Rey - The Revenge Of Lizzy Grant [LP Concept]

"Everyone can start again... not through love but through revenge..."

My gatefold vinyl concept for the re-release of Lana's "AKA" album. Completely handmade design: put together all words with newspaper and magazine cutouts that I collected; edited the pictures, printed and scanned them. The idea came from the scrapped "Rock Candy Sweet" album that was supposed to be her big F*you to the media. So I brought back the self-made style she had back then, combined it with the surf noir sound of the record and blended it with more darkness and punk to give it some rage and new energy. The title is a mixture of her old artist name and the original record, one of the former titles of the "Born To Die" album which was "The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey" and the previously mentioned scrapped album. As most know, Lana has long bought back the rights to her old music and I really hope we will get a vinyl re-release in the next years with remastered tracks.

KelBi81.png

bkfa99U.png

KSJPVe1.png

14 minutes ago, Manson said:

Lana Del Rey - The Revenge Of Lizzy Grant [LP Concept]

"Everyone can start again... not through love but through revenge..."

My gatefold vinyl concept for the re-release of Lana's "AKA" album. Completely handmade design: put together all words with newspaper and magazine cutouts that I collected; edited the pictures, printed and scanned them. The idea came from the scrapped "Rock Candy Sweet" album that was supposed to be her big F*you to the media. So I brought back the self-made style she had back then, combined it with the surf noir sound of the record and blended it with more darkness and punk to give it some rage and new energy. The title is a mixture of her old artist name and the original record, one of the former titles of the "Born To Die" album which was "The Revenge Of Lana Del Rey" and the previously mentioned scrapped album. As most know, Lana has long bought back the rights to her old music and I really hope we will get a vinyl re-release in the next years with remastered tracks.

KelBi81.png

bkfa99U.png

KSJPVe1.png

WOW. this whole thread is gorgeous. you’re so talented! 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

24 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

WOW. this whole thread is gorgeous. you’re so talented! 

Thank you <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new edit that I wanted to try out.

RbKEW9M.jpg

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

your work is stunning! it's very fresh & unique! :) 

Thanks a lot!

-----------------------------------------------

Updated the OP with some stuff that I think is my best work.

I absolutely love your work, some of them just seem like perfect vinyl album covers!! 
Your retouches are gorgeous too 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

11 hours ago, Escapism said:

I absolutely love your work, some of them just seem like perfect vinyl album covers!! 
Your retouches are gorgeous too 

11 hours ago, The Siren said:

I would buy the AKA vinyl in a heartbeat even if I was bankrupt :true:

11 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

You are so talented :trisha: I am in awe — every artwork in this thread is just so amazing. The UV and AKA covers are my absolute favourites and are just so stunning <3

So kind of you guys! Really appreciate the nice feedback :icant:

Let's see how this goes...

mCxTWnX.jpg

5 hours ago, Manson said:

So kind of you guys! Really appreciate the nice feedback :icant:

Let's see how this goes...

mCxTWnX.jpg

I imagine this being a part of a box set. The original 2008 recorded AKA and the new re recorded Revenge of Lizzy Grant :trisha: