Manson

An Arrow Through Your Heart | Artwork & Designs - NEW TROPICO ARTWORK

Very cool !   :gclap:   Very cool !

I like them all, and also the letter-Font you chose to use. Congrats

Just one suggestion, make them a little bit bigger in size.

Thanks a lot. What do you mean bigger? The original files are usually around 1500x1500. But I'm never posting that resolution.

absolutely adore these!!! the hustler pop logo is genius, and I haven’t seen anything quite like that BtD cover wow — and the colors on Nevada are amazing

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

My AKA cover! First time I did one and really love how simple but effective this turned out.
Reminds me of an early 2000s indie record cover. Found the picture randomly on instagram.

3vCa8vK.png

Love these! You're talented and have great ideas. Where did you get/how did you do this torn-sticker effect? It's really good.

Thanks! The base of the stickers is a pack I bought from a designer, then I play with colors and font.

A cover I just quickly put together for fun for the "witchy" version of the Lust For Life album.

6uM6crq.jpg

And the AKA cover as a mockup vinyl to check how it could look. Working on the back atm.

rpRLwbE.jpg

My AKA cover! First time I did one and really love how simple but effective this turned out.

Reminds me of an early 2000s indie record cover. Found the picture randomly on instagram.

3vCa8vK.png

Thanks! The base of the stickers is a pack I bought from a designer, then I play with colors and font.

this should have been the cover.

it's freaking gorgeous

~INSTA1.gif

Finished the whole thing. I reduced the saturation, though it already looked kinda pale, but on my phone the colors were too intense. Very simple and clean. I know that the font in the back kinda gives it a trashy vibe but then I realized that I did kinda match the early 2000s design, so I kept it. I'm also gonna try another font for the whole thing to compare.

tZnsUtv.png

this should have been the cover.
it's freaking gorgeous

So kind of you! Thanks!

1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

Finished the whole thing. I reduced the saturation, though it already looked kinda pale, but on my phone the colors were too intense. Very simple and clean. I know that the font in the back kinda gives it a trashy vibe but then I realized that I did kinda match the early 2000s design, so I kept it. I'm also gonna try another font for the whole thing to compare.

tZnsUtv.png

So kind of you! Thanks!

1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

LOL you're welcome!

~INSTA1.gif

So kind of you! Thanks!

Real nice. Its perfect.

The colors look good   :gclap:

Cheers

MAX

-

I have always been obsessed with this picture and I've been trying so many times to use it and I never like how it turns out. But I wanted to post anyway.

6iAos9I.jpg

Aaaaand another new AKA cover. What can I do, it's such a good record.

This time I wanted it to be more modern and "instagram" like, something that Lana would use nowadays if she would be Lizzy.

UMGBSNR.jpg

GprvdIE.png

I have always been obsessed with this picture and I've been trying so many times to use it and I never like how it turns out. But I wanted to post anyway.

6iAos9I.jpg

This time I wanted it to be more modern and "instagram" like, something that Lana would use nowadays if she would be Lizzy.

UMGBSNR.jpg

GprvdIE.png

The AKA cover is stunning

6iAos9I.jpg

All very cool looking cover sleeve-Art!  :gclap:

I am intrigued as to the photo you chose for the Ultraviolence cover. 

What photoshoot was that from?   Where may I find it, PLEASE?     I must know.

The reason is because I recently found a similar looking face-photo of her that looks like this one, but its of Lana in the snow.

I have never found that other photo before and I always thought it might be a "fake", because it is also very pixelated and lacks details.

I have to add that to my pic-collection :)

-