god

Do you like the user above you?

So much positivity!

I don't know you really.. But you seem nice! :quote:

''seem''

You flatter me. :creep:

And yes, I really do like Crystal Castles. She's super pretty, and I enjoy reading her posts. :3

Absolutely. It's very easy to idolise Lana and become blind to her faults because we all love her so much. Madrigal's legitimate criticisms of Lana really humanise her and provoke interesting interesting conversation. So, yes.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Absolutely. It's very easy to idolise Lana and become blind to her faults because we all love her so much. Madrigal's legitimate criticisms of Lana really humanise her and provoke interesting interesting conversation. So, yes.

Awwwww! I love you too! :3 Thank you for appreciating me + and my occasionally..... controversial posts.

Where were we? Yes, Matt! I like him, and his outlook on the state of Lana. I love watching someone grow or mature for the better over the course of a given time, and if any of us can claim heir to that throne, it's Matt. :3

Long live mutually-liking members!

Every time I visit this thread, it's like an unexpected ray of sunshine. I love it, however much I do feel like this thread can become a place of overbearing happiness.

aw, madrigal, that's so sweet! i'm glad you enjoy my posts! that's a big compliment to me ;D

and yes, i like madrigal. i might not always agree with everything she puts (please tell me you're a girl...) but at least she has the balls to be honest about things(:

4r9w86.jpg