Paris Hilton

Lana @ Met Gala 2018

I need this seraphim theory in more detail :thirst:

seraphim are six winged celestial beings with the highest rank in the hierarchy of angels. they can talk directly to god and surround his throne crying “holy holy holy”.

I TALK TO JESUS IS SHOOK

here’s some pics of these baddies (in their common iconography)

640px-Alsace_Mont_Sainte-Odile_15.JPG

640px-Andrea_tafi_e_apollonio_%28attr.%2

i76mrxw.png 

I'm still not over this look. For me, the feathers and crystalized halo is everything, they look like straight out of a painting. I. Simply. Love. It. Holy shit, Alessandro thank you for this creation, honestly. You made Lana evolve from a star goddess to an angelic saint in goddess form.

... If that makes sense.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The fact they did it as a trio says it all. It was intended as Alessandro's show, or a "fashion video" with his friends supporting. As for her seeming "high", I'm attributing that to an emotional high. This can also make you seem loopy (although tbh I don't see much of that going on, although she *did* thank the state of California in her LFL liner notes). However if she is shy, she would certainly be very happy exercising her model cred with Jared in such a high-profile but low-stress situation.

On another topic does MSN (Megan Riedlinger) have something against Lana? The evidence is not finding her in their hit or misses review, which I think is their loss (mainly in terms of their credibility as reporters, or maybe they couldn't figure out if she were a hit or miss?).

My mistake they got her here:

She's uncomfortable in that outfit, that's why it's ugly. Because too much stuff from head to waist (big coiffe, big hair, big heart, big lace, that eyeball thing...). She looks afraid to poke one of her fake eyes with those knives. She's confused and unsure. The skirt is stiff, her posture is nothing special. A corset would have helped remembering her to stay tall and proud. I like some of these objects she wears, but not the look as a whole. Wondering if bones are still in those bird wings. Is this pigeon looking for its lost friend? Or is it waiting for annoying Leto to make distance from Lana so he can shit on his head? 

tumblr_n56hicuje61qzad9ao1_540.jpg

I think the mask is in reference to the eyes of Saint Lucy!

st_lucy_eyes.jpg9c22b303ddd5f9337f224b92a1847c6c--religi

In the church my parents used to bring me to, i remember there being a statue of Mary holding two eyeballs on a plate. The eyes were blue and looked exactly like the ones on Lana's mask. 

I think the mask is in reference to the eyes of Saint Lucy!

st_lucy_eyes.jpg9c22b303ddd5f9337f224b92a1847c6c--religi

In the church my parents used to bring me to, i remember there being a statue of Mary holding two eyeballs on a plate. The eyes were blue and looked exactly like the ones on Lana's mask. 

i think you might be right

e1s11.gif

seraphim are six winged celestial beings with the highest rank in the hierarchy of angels. they can talk directly to god and surround his throne crying “holy holy holy”.

I TALK TO JESUS IS SHOOK

here’s some pics of these baddies (in their common iconography)

640px-Alsace_Mont_Sainte-Odile_15.JPG

640px-Andrea_tafi_e_apollonio_%28attr.%2

Omg love it. Well we found out it was the Our Lady of Sorrows,  but the seraphim part is the 6 wings on her head? 

Never thought I'd be wishing for her short, straightened hair, but here we are. If she had her hair styled like it was at the Grammys this look would've been Earth shattering, but I can't get over how bad the wig is. Takes away from the whole ensemble for me.

giphy-1.gif 

She's uncomfortable in that outfit, that's why it's ugly. Because too much stuff from head to waist (big coiffe, big hair, big heart, big lace, that eyeball thing...). She looks afraid to poke one of her fake eyes with those knives. She's confused and unsure. The skirt is stiff, her posture is nothing special. A corset would have helped remembering her to stay tall and proud. I like some of these objects she wears, but not the look as a whole. Wondering if bones are still in those bird wings. Is this pigeon looking for its lost friend? Or is it waiting for annoying Leto to make distance from Lana so he can shit on his head? 

tumblr_n56hicuje61qzad9ao1_540.jpg

her fans are literally her biggest haters  :lmao:

Omg love it. Well we found out it was the Our Lady of Sorrows,  but the seraphim part is the 6 wings on her head? 

well she's already the lady of sorrows and st lucia so they're clearly going for multiple things they liked put together into one. which is more than alright for a costume ball.

i76mrxw.png