COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

#rihmoved

So was So Legit and I really wanna watch that one. But not Black Beauty...All the visuals in that one were really beautiful, what did you use?

#rihmoved

So was So Legit and I really wanna watch that one. But not Black Beauty...All the visuals in that one were really beautiful, what did you use?

they're both back up now; i had to fix something in the hollywood video because i have debilitating OCD 

i only used two films for black beauty -- the one with the naked girl is from "l'eden et après" and the clips on the beach are from "la belle captive" (both by a french director named alain robbe grillet who makes the most beautiful films ever

btw i ended up (or at least attempted) going the route you suggested for so legit 

:kiss:

ZRBNill.jpg

they're both back up now; i had to fix something in the hollywood video because i have debilitating OCD 

i only used two films for black beauty -- the one with the naked girl is from "l'eden et après" and the clips on the beach are from "la belle captive" (both by a french director named alain robbe grillet who makes the most beautiful films ever

btw i ended up (or at least attempted) going the route you suggested for so legit 

:kiss:

I loved what you did with both! The behind-the-scenes aspect of the Hollywood video was plucked right out of my own thoughts before I clicked play, and that ending was so perfect.

And So Legit, yes! All the fatal clips interspersed with normal cuts of Gaga really gave this kinda bereaved touch that goes with the song quite well--more than a diss track, it's pretty troubled. Wouldn't have been as effective with, like, "lady-gaga-falls-off-piano-at-monster-ball.mp4" :teehee:

Wouldn't have been as effective with, like, "lady-gaga-falls-off-piano-at-monster-ball.mp4" :teehee:

lmao i just spent the last few minutes

too bad lana doesn't have much embarrassing footage i'm sure there'd be a hate video compiled by a little monster by now

ZRBNill.jpg

:horror:

lmao i think thats been the general consensus so far, but i appreciate that sense of unease  :creep:

i've been rly lazy but i'm working on getting them all back up on youtube, or if not, then vimeo at least. although if theres one you want to see in particular i can send it to you in the mean time

:kiss2:  

ZRBNill.jpg

i've been rly lazy but i'm working on getting them all back up on youtube, or if not, then vimeo at least. although if theres one you want to see in particular i can send it to you in the mean time

:kiss2:  

cool; do that :smile: <3

i'd really like to see hollywood tho, cuz' that's like my favorite lana song ever -- and i was in singapore when you posted it, so all i had was burger king's wifi ... and i wasn't relying on that shit for your majesty tbh :raven:

rihKQ8M.gif

cool; do that <3

i'd really like to see hollywood tho, cuz' that's like my favorite lana song ever -- and i was in singapore when you posted it, so all i had was burger king's wifi ... and i wasn't relying on that shit for your majesty tbh 

sorry the quality of the sound is such shit. youtube is getting more sophisticated in terms of blocking audio so pitching alone doesn't do the trick anymore =( 

ZRBNill.jpg