COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

Cool videos. :yesnod: I'd like to do this but how do you go about copyright and things?

thank you <3

i started out by changing the pitch a bit, but that didn't always work (they'd eventually get removed and i'd get slapped on the wrist) so i started changing the pitch more drastically, inverting the audio, etc. seems to be ok now.

*knock on wood*

ZRBNill.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHLJkaBeDXo

Hello guys I've wondered if I could post a video I made for the official instrumentals of Born to Die and Paradise. I've put a lot of effort into it and I'd be happy if you rated me fair and square. I had an old channel I was HaloFSky or Lanas Best Buddy later on but UMG closed my account and I want to begin from scratch. By the way the only section I don't like in my video is Carmen and Video Games but I hope you generally like the idea of Dark Paradise and the continuation of Bel Air. Cheers xoxo

LIVE OR DIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ork1I4AnBR8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhyO-4F1AlQ

I wonder with your patience my friend ^ Was your channel deleted too?

haha, i'm generally impatient as all fuck but i manage to reserve some when making these, somehow? i think its a combination of my lana obsession with my sense of obsessive compulsiveness. you should try that editor i mentioned to you (NCH), it makes it really painless to choose small segments of your clips, and easier to manipulate the timing. after you get the hang of it, it doesn't require so much patience =)  

and yea, my channel was deleted twice ... =(

ZRBNill.jpg

Holy shit. I've seen you on Youtube and I fucking love your videos. Discovering you on here just put a smile on my face.

I'm creepy.

I know.  :awk:

omg thats not creepy at all lol. but even if it was, i don't really mind a bit of creepiness haha

glad you like the videos <3 

ZRBNill.jpg

Wow, You're Gonna Love Me is so eerie, I loved it.

I need to commit some time to catching up with your videos tomorrow.

bless 

:kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

ya but seriously her songs are creepy as fuck. sometimes i don't realize how much so until i make a video and all the disturbing imagery fits so perfectly lol 

ZRBNill.jpg