COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

Guest daytonaxmeth

Am I allowed to post my own fanvids on here or not?

Guest daytonaxmeth

but we can share 

#truelove

i tried to make an off to the races vid, but it pissed me off, because i couldn't find the clips i needed :(.

:cryney:  :clapback:

but we can share 

#truelove

i tried to make an off to the races vid, but it pissed me off, because i couldn't find the clips i needed :(.

:cryney:  :clapback:

what kind of clips are you looking for? i find all of mine on youtube, vimeo, and dailymotion 

ZRBNill.jpg

Guest daytonaxmeth

all the old movies.

men drinking & slapping women <3

luv the 60's & 50's.

DANGEROUS GIRL 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdR8pCNdVKM

wow, all your videos are perfect, thank you so much for making these!

if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the footage of james dean and that girl in this video? i'm guessing its from a movie? just curious sorry, because they look gorgeous together

tumblr_mnotclIc9L1s7mwiio4_500.gif

wow, all your videos are perfect, thank you so much for making these!

if you don't mind me asking, where did you get the footage of james dean and that girl in this video? i'm guessing its from a movie? just curious sorry, because they look gorgeous together

aww well i love making them, so no thanks necessary -- but thank you =p 

the film is 'east of eden' -- although i got the actual footage from

(where its paired with nancy sinatra) 

ZRBNill.jpg

:oprah:  your videos are awesome, my favourites are the yayo and y&b (orchestra version) ones, and omg your footage is so amazing! would you mind telling me from where the footage of the girl putting make up on (y&b orchestra) and the woman with the mask and the mask close up (they're in both and they're so amazing) is ?

i76mrxw.png 

your videos are awesome, my favourites are the yayo and y&b (orchestra version) ones, and omg your footage is so amazing! would you mind telling me from where the footage of the girl putting make up on (y&b orchestra) and the woman with the mask and the mask close up (they're in both and they're so amazing) is ?

ahhh thank you!!! <3 

the girl with the lipstick is from a film called 'jennifer, where are you' by leslie thornton and i'm not 100% sure if this is what you're referring to, but the footage with the masks is from a music video directed by derek jarman, which i also used (in full) for queen of the gas station video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KcxlKBDfw0

:kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:

ZRBNill.jpg

FUCKING LOVE IT

you put everything that it comes through my mind everytime I play Catch & Release, I was scared a lil' bit, but it's gorgeous.

aw shit thnx hunny <<<<<3 

To watch or not to watch... :raven:

lmao its actually not that bad. i think theres really only one 'scary' scene, but its rather tense in combination with the song itself, which is already eerie is fuck 

:brows:

ZRBNill.jpg

Guest Dot

DON'T WATCH THIS IF YOU'RE SCARED EASILY KK 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLv2dyMYw0[/YOUTUBE]

I love your work! It's really creative and inspiring! I wonder where you get all these clips from, especially the clips from those trashy movies. I don't even know what to look for while collecting clips for my videos.

I love your work! It's really creative and inspiring! I wonder where you get all these clips from, especially the clips from those trashy movies. I don't even know what to look for while collecting clips for my videos.

there are certain directors i really like, and i just search for their films on youtube, in full or sometimes just trailers, and then i go through playlists and search through channels to find new stuff i've never seen, or i sometimes try to find new films by searching on film-related tumblrs ... many of the clips are european and from the 60s-70s. very euro-trashy or 'eurotic' lmao but i find that they're often perfect for her music 

sometimes i just search for 'super 8' plus a few random keywords and then go from there. its always useful to look through 'suggested videos' and through playlists though <3 

ZRBNill.jpg

Guest Dot

there are certain directors i really like, and i just search for their films on youtube, in full or sometimes just trailers, and then i go through playlists and search through channels to find new stuff i've never seen, or i sometimes try to find new films by searching on film-related tumblrs ... many of the clips are european and from the 60s-70s. very euro-trashy or 'eurotic' lmao but i find that they're often perfect for her music 

sometimes i just search for 'super 8' plus a few random keywords and then go from there. its always useful to look through 'suggested videos' and through playlists though <3 

Awww thx for the reply! I really love creating music videos, unfortunately my computer is waaayyy too slow to let me do it properly! -.- I mean I've been working on my Without You video for so long now...I really don't want to finish it, becuase I get distracted by new creative ideas so often I kind of start to abandon most of my projects...:(

But I'm definitely gonna try the director-thing. Can you name a few of them?

I love your videos! The Backfire one is so amazing <3 But some are being removed, why? The Pretty Baby one is so sweet and has been removed =/

thank you! they're getting removed because youtube is fucking stupid and they randomly decide to block certain videos with copyrighted songs every now and then 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIqgNA7ow_s

BUT YOU CAN'T KEEP A BAD BITCH DOWN 

:derpna2:

ZRBNill.jpg