COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

^ enthralling; the 60s vibe :defeated:

you should re-up Maha Maha next tbh :creep: *feels annoying for requesting shit :eek:*

OHHH AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY USE THIS OR THIS OR THIS FOR SOMETHING CUZ' I SAW THIS MOVIE WHEN I WAS IN SINGAPORE RIGHT AND I IMAGINED THEM IN AN AMAZING MAHA MAHA MV BUT THEN YOU MADE ONE ANYWAY AND I FAILED TO SEE THAT AS WELL :lmao:

rihKQ8M.gif

These are so good :crying2:

What program do you use?

aw shoot thx boo 

i used to use NCH videopad when i had a PC but i just switched over to mac and its all glitchy and shit on this platform so i've recently been using adobe premiere 

:blush:  :icant:  :kiss2:

ZRBNill.jpg

I think I should take a minute to tell you how much I love your videos cause I have been watching them 5ever and figured I should tell you. My favourites are Catch & Release and Disco; hope I make videos as good as you some day :oprah: Keep up the faaantastic work

I think I should take a minute to tell you how much I love your videos cause I have been watching them 5ever and figured I should tell you. My favourites are Catch & Release and Disco; hope I make videos as good as you some day :oprah: Keep up the faaantastic work

thx boo! tbh the hardest part is really just finding the footage. once you get the clips you like the editing doesn't take much skill, just patience! and a bit of intuition 

:cryney:  :cryney:  :cryney:

LORDE VIDEOS LOL

ZRBNill.jpg

thx boo! tbh the hardest part is really just finding the footage. once you get the clips you like the editing doesn't take much skill, just patience! and a bit of intuition 

:cryney:  :cryney:  :cryney:

I am so bad at finding clips. I never know where to look and find myself repeating clips way too often. Yours are so unique always.

I already said this on the 400 Lux video, but PLEASE make a Buzzcut Season video. SO here for it :oprah:

Love the vibes of the 400 Lux video so hard. :crying5: My fav song.

I am so bad at finding clips. I never know where to look and find myself repeating clips way too often. Yours are so unique always.

I already said this on the 400 Lux video, but PLEASE make a Buzzcut Season video. SO here for it :oprah:

Love the vibes of the 400 Lux video so hard. :crying5: My fav song.

i <3 buzzcut season 

you should check for clips on vimeo tbh, its easier to search for interesting footage since theres less to sift through 

:yesnod:

ZRBNill.jpg