COLACNT

~ FAN VIDEOS ~ (NEW: DEALER)

The videos are really good, I wish I could edit like that :aw:

anyone can edit! it just takes a bit of practice like anything else 

just download some videos and play around w/ the cutting & splicing first thats how i started off 

ZRBNill.jpg

:crying: Is there anyway you can reupload this?

yes bae i'm working on re-uploading all of my videos (again) lmao 

i'm slowly uploading the broken links in this thread but it'll take me a few days to get them all back up 

:icant:

PLEASE MAKE ONE FOR VELVET CROWBAR!!!!!!!

You're vids are a m a z i n g.

thanks boo 

i haven't really fallen in love with that song yet but maybe one day i will (?)

:sadcore3:

ZRBNill.jpg

It's funny to come to on this forum and find a lot of people who's work I admire (covers, videos, artwork etc ..) :P

Great job on your vids, I found your channel last year I think. Although sometimes, the footage you use sometimes seems a bit too dark for some atmospheres (but that's personal ^^) I greatly appreciate them ! 

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

@

The last one is so powerful, it gave me chills. You perfectly illustrated the creepy side of the song but also its beauty. I like your visions on songs like this one or Maha Maha (my 2 favourite videos of yours) because you're the only one to depict their creepiness. This one was just perfect, not over the top just perfect. You made me like Maha Maha tbh, I am a visual person and you help me to have an image of these songs in my mind.

SCARFACE2371.png

@

The last one is so powerful, it gave me chills. You perfectly illustrated the creepy side of the song but also its beauty. I like your visions on songs like this one or Maha Maha (my 2 favourite videos of yours) because you're the only one to depict their creepiness. This one was just perfect, not over the top just perfect. You made me like Maha Maha tbh, I am a visual person and you help me to have an image of these songs in my mind.

thank you so much bby, your comment really means a lot to me 

:defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

ZRBNill.jpg

Ok I've been under covers in bed watching all your videos for idk how long and I just have to commend you!

This is all excellent material, you have a real eye for powerful footage. If you don't mind me asking, do you study something media related?

Ahhhh thanks for sharing your vids :)

Ok I've been under covers in bed watching all your videos for idk how long and I just have to commend you!

This is all excellent material, you have a real eye for powerful footage. If you don't mind me asking, do you study something media related?

Ahhhh thanks for sharing your vids :)

aw thank you babe <3

i actually don't studying anything media related (although sometimes i wish i did). lana really got me into this kind of thing semi-recently, but my area of study has always been kind of on the other end of the spectrum haha 

ZRBNill.jpg