Elle

Lana to be featured in Elvis Documentary - The King

i know people say its the demo but i still need someone on this forum to #confirm it 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

On a side note imagine her gratitude when they asked her to be a part of the movie and/or asked about the demo circulating and the usage of it... Her inner Lizzy must have went crazy fangirl mode

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Song is like after 1 hour, its used as a background track so yeah nothing special

As expected..another big build up for nothing

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

In a few years when there are documentaries on Lana (one hopefully directed by Chuck Grant),

perhaps if he is lucky, Elvis Presley will get a minute or two

and Roy Orbison might be heard in the background singing his song "Lana"

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

In a few years when there are documentaries on Lana (one hopefully directed by Chuck Grant),

perhaps if he is lucky, Elvis Presley will get a minute or two

and Roy Orbison might be heard in the background singing his song "Lana"

:hillary:

:hillary:

Love your pix of President Elected by the people Hillary Clinton. 

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

screaming someone tell lana to rerecord this song with david kahne thanks

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

On a side note imagine her gratitude when they asked her to be a part of the movie and/or asked about the demo circulating and the usage of it... Her inner Lizzy must have went crazy fangirl mode

Omg this is exactly what I thought! Lizzy Grant, you’ve come so far girl!

May not be the most exciting bit of news from a fan point of view but un very happy for her, and i hope she continues to provide music for movies/TV projects, she has the perfect cinematic/atmospheric sound for soundtracks!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg