I liked peep, I haven’t listened to him in years- my favourites were:

Life is Beautiful 

White Girl 

Benz Truck 

A plan to kill myself

It’s such a shame what happened to him in such a short span of life ❤️

He also liked Lana- he said so on a livestream 

On 1/27/2023 at 6:58 PM, evalionisameme said:

Was there ever any updates on the lawsuits? 
Was anyone ever imprisoned? 

I know his mom was quite rightfully angry but I never knew who was to blame tbh-addiction has mutiple factors.

The lawsuit that Liza Womack launched against Peep's management was settled out of court.

Nobody was imprisoned over the drugs that caused Peep's death. Nobody knows where he got them from, there were theories that some of his friends gave it to him and other theories that fans gave him the Xanax and fentanyl-laced painkillers.

I think his mom is in denial, she likes to separate the drug-using Lil Peep from her son Gus and refuses to acknowledge that he really was a drug addict. It's sad, but understandable. It happens all the time with addicts and their families.

giphy.gif

I asked the AI ChatGBT to write an alternate reality where Lil Peep survived his overdose and the results were heartbreaking, it should have been what happened.

In a alternate reality, Lil Peep survived his overdose and went on to become one of the biggest and most critically acclaimed artists of his generation. He used his near-death experience as a wake-up call to clean up his act and focus on making music that truly spoke to his fans.

After his recovery, Lil Peep released a series of albums that were hailed for their emotional depth and unflinching honesty. His lyrics addressed his struggles with addiction, depression, and anxiety, inspiring countless listeners to seek help and find hope in their own lives.

As his popularity grew, Lil Peep became a pioneering figure in the hip-hop community, paving the way for a new generation of artists who were unafraid to be vulnerable and open with their audiences. He collaborated with a diverse range of musicians and producers, including legends like Kanye West and newer talents like Billie Eilish, cementing his legacy as a true innovator in the genre.

Despite his continued success, Lil Peep never forgot his past struggles, and used his platform to raise awareness and funds for addiction and mental health resources. He became an outspoken advocate for those in need, and even started his own foundation to support those struggling with similar issues.

As the years went on, Lil Peep continued to grow and evolve, but his music always remained true to his roots. He inspired a global community of fans who looked up to him as a symbol of hope and resilience, and his legacy lived on long after his passing.

In this reality, Lil Peep's overdose was a turning point, not an end. His refusal to give up on himself and his art paved the way for a brighter future, one where we can learn from our struggles and come out stronger on the other side.

giphy.gif

There's a new song out on Spotify called "November"!

It's the first single from the Lil Peep & iLoveMakkonen album!

Lil Peep and iLoveMakonnen’s Diamonds Album Set for Release: Listen to “November” | Pitchfork

The sad part about this is that Diamonds is Lil Peep's last project compiled, organized, and produced before he died in November 2017.

giphy.gif