baddisease

Lil Peep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iueOrjTEQCc

https://lilpeep.com/collections/all/products/everybodys-everything-lp-digital-download

Everybody's Everything, the album, is coming out November 15, one day after the screenings of Everybody's Everything the movie.

giphy.gif

Everybody's Everything, the documentary about Peep's life and death, is available streaming on Netflix in America and Europe.

giphy.gif

I watched "Everybody's Everything" yesterday and it was heartbreaking. At the end of the documentary, I had tears in my eyes... and his grandpa is so sweet....."beyond the blue"

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I watched "Everybody's Everything" yesterday and it was heartbreaking. At the end of the documentary, I had tears in my eyes... and his grandpa is so sweet....."beyond the blue"

I get you, I watched it too and I cried. His grandpa seems really a wise person and I'm glad Lil Peep had a good relationship with him. It really touched me how he felt like he wanted to be "everybody's everything", how he wanted to share his things with everyone and besides all the aspects that made him act like this (psychological and not, that I obviously don't know of and I can only suppose) I think his behaviour is something I can learn from. He seemed such a pure person with a kind heart.

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧