Sign in to follow this  
May

Sufjan Stevens

Im lowkey mad that he recorded C&L with a Nokia 3310 bc the songs on there are so beautiful and I wanna hear every single thing that’s going on while he’s singing. I guess it’s the only cellphone the guy at the Conversion Therapy Camp would let him keep

The first song I heard from him was Mystery of Love and I really liked it! I loved how soft and beautiful his vocals & the instrumental sound there.

Then, prob 1 or 2 months ago I listened to Carrie & Lowell and that was AN experience. :defeated:

4th of July is probably my favorite song by him. I also loved the title track, Death With Dignity and Should Have Known Better

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Also, I just want to say that Age of Adz (the song) slays my fucking existence. Such an epic song.

I apologize if I've been posting too much in this thread, but damn, his music is very good. :defeated:

C&L is probably one of the albums with the best lyrical content I've ever listened... so poetic, deep, sincere and beautiful. It was hard to get into it for some reason, but I already really like most of the songs. The ending oh SHKB is soooo beautiful.

I also have listened to "The Age of Adz" and although I only love the title track (which is an AMAZING song), Too Much and Vesuvius, I'm sure this record will grow on me :defeated:

From "Illinois" I only liked Chicago (a masterpiece), Chicago's demo and The Man of The Metropolis. Hopeful this album will grow on me anytime soon.

I want to listen to his other records too, but I'm slowly starting to get into his music, but I'm already amazed :defeated:

Of course, I've bopped to Love Yourself and WMWH :hair: such gays bops & Tonya Harding and the songs he made for CMBYN :trisha:

Should Have Known Better is still one of his very best

One of my top five songs ever.

I can't wait for his new album. I'm so psyched for the new song... Soon.