Make me your Dream Life

How does that track make you feel?

Title. So basically, someone introduces a Lana track for the thread, and gives their feelings about it on here, thru words, gifs etc. After that, refer another Lana track for the next person to give their opinion/ sentiments on it. 

Since I'll be going first. CHERRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yuBpUrvpLQ

Thoughts - 

tumblr_n80ok8OdQH1r51ppzo1_500.gif
tumblr_m9utscncWB1qi3vx8.gif
DhNWF.gif

Song's still CHERRY

misty-day-dancing-gif-lily-rab-JaHQ.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Too lazy to find gifs/images right now BUT;

Cherry makes me feel like I'm lounging around a busy pool/beach/lake, I'm drunk- right at that sweet spot where I'm just loose, thinking about the person who's slowly crushing me. Dark sunglasses on, alone, lounging and sipping my drink on a hot day. It starts very Music to Watch Boys to-esque. I'm muttering the lyrics to myself while strangers on the beach meander past me, walking, talking, playing, etc.

The bridge reminds me of being suddenly overwhelmed, getting up and stretching- starting to run and dance just to expel the energy that comes from the realization that my rose garden dreams have been set on fire by fiends! A bunch of other girls join in, their black beaches have been ruined by these bastards too. We're not necessarily upset, just coming to terms with the fact that these people aren't quite right for us- that we're wasting our time/thyme. None of us are necessarily going to leave (yet), but now it's undeniable that our situations aren't peach perfect and that might be ok.

All the colors are bright, but too bright. I know my face and shoulders are starting to burn out in the sun but I don't care.

Anyway; 

West Coast!

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

west coast makes me feel like i'm at a beach house in california drinking mojito and smoking cigars with a bunch of hot older guys by the pool/beach. zero care in the world, summer, freedom. 

diet mountain dew

Diet mountain dew makes me feel like I've been at a beach the whole day and my fake nails are super dry and my skin is burning but I hug my manz no matter the pain lmao

That song screams summer to me

I love this thread tbh! Great idea

Shades of cool

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

National Anthem makes me feel the most important. 

VGi2j.gif

Antics aside, I do think of cool off-white leather seats in limos. Fireworks, the scent combo of cologne, skin and alcohol. Body warmth, witty conversations and laughter. Feeling safe. 

Glad ya like it @Kit  :hoshet:

Next, Yayo

UV/Honeymoon

Makes me feel sassy. Like getting drunk and partying and doing something illegal

Pin Up Galore

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Makes me wanna get myself all dolled up, just to go nowhere. I just stare into the mirror hating everything I see. And then a little streak of blue mascara runs down my cheek.

28157924_175512313172059_688061685033861

Carmen

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Makes me feel depressed, and puts me in a dark and sad mood. Also the line "depending on the kindness of strangers" reminds of A Streetcar Named Desire, which is one of my favorite movies ever. Perfect song for when I need a good cry.

giphy.gif

Cola.

Cool idea !

Lucky Ones makes me hopeful that one day I'll be a lucky one too and drive off into the sunset with my beloved... (None to be seen yet :agree:)

The last string notes are so dreamy !

Off to the races ?

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg