Make me your Dream Life

How does that track make you feel?

Just listened to it!! I love it so much. It reminds me of my older sisters who have given birth to sons and had weddings and stuff....

Chelsea Hotel No 2

Makes me feel like I'm in the 50's/60's

This is what makes us girls

Cinnamon in my teeth

I just met the rock star I'm in love with and there's girls and drugs everywhere. I think the high will never end but the comedown the next morning sucks. It was worth it tho because rock stars

Million Dollar Man?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Pretty much like im at an amazing performance in a jazz bar that everyone stops to watch and listen to because the lady singing it looks like a sad angel, and it makes people feel like theyve heard the song before, but back in the 50s or something

BURNT NORTON

It makes me feel like I'm in nature, like in a beautiful garden, the sun shining bright over me, really hot weather, a slight breeze that refreshes everything and makes sound through the leafes of the trees and the flowers and the tall grass...And I just feel free and everything is quiet and peaceful. When the bridge comes, suddenly there's a feeling of nostalgia and after that  everything's at the pinnacle and it's like I'm spinning in the garden through the wind in the summer sunset, feeling just free and at peace with myself...uughhh it's so fucking incredible!!! Truly cinematic and ethereal...  :wowcry:

Mermaid Motel (Demo) 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

this is the first time i've heard the demo, so thank you for introducing me to it!

this version is so much more psychedelic. mermaid motel makes me feel like a stripper who lives in a motel with her drug dealer boyfriend who's 30 years older. but this demo makes me feel like that, except they're both on 10 times more drugs. and everything is tinted purple.

scarface

I'm male (and straight) but Sad Girl is one of my top 10 Lana songs. The soaring vocal on that bridge just kills me. I play it over and over. Being a David Lynch fan I also love that refrain "He's got the fire / and he walks with it." 

How does the song make me feel? Very difficult to say. Like a lot of Lana's songs, it has a kind of intangible quality. It has that "dreamy" essence characteristic of so many of her songs. "Like watching clouds pass in front of the moon," to quote Greil Marcus.

Salvatore.

Luscious. Like I'm driving through the streets in Italy or Spain on a beautiful sunny day, holding hands with my lover. I fucking adore this song. and every time it comes on im like SHE DID THAT!

This Is What Makes Us Girls

This Is What Makes Us Girl summarizes perfectly how women act when they want a boyfriend :We don'T stick together cause we put love first.

I just love to quote that one when I want to talk about love and women's behavior in relationships, because it is so honestly brutal and representative of what I have seen so far.  So I feel very smart ass when I hear that one (Bonus: the men's counterpart was, to me, written by Nietzsche: There is a child in every man and he loves to play with most dangerous toy: women. So, yeah, Lana is my philosopher lol). 

next: MONEY POWER GLORY!

It makes me feel mad and sarcastic. Like some Old Hollywood actress sitting in bed smoking and yelling at someone on the phone.

American

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Like I’m driving through a desert seducing my man and playing with his gun. Except at the bridge I shoot him and dump his body in the desert

Kill Kill

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It matches how I've felt in most of my relationships. Like I'm at the beach and we're drifting apart but it's all good because life always goes on. But I still don't trust anyone.

Bel Air

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Like I’m running down a street in Bel Air at dusk. With lots of yellow filters.

Florida Kilos