Make me your Dream Life

How does that track make you feel?

this song is such a strange mix between sounding like a movie song, and something that is purely Lana. it's so unique. i feel like i'm on top of the world when listening to it.

i'm in a tiny NYC apartment reflecting on my relationship and cheating boyfriend, but in the reflection of all mirrors and windows, it looks like i'm hurtling through space and i can see all the planets very clearly.

I Can Fly

Hmm... Obviously, makes me bop. I like to (literally) scream the bridge, because it's my favorite part. :P

But when I listen to it I feel like a mix of sadness and exciting, because the lyrics are sad (and kinda relatable) but the melody is sticky. I really enjoy this track

Ride

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Still my go to sad driving pity party song! It makes me feel overwhelmed, like my sorrow is at a crescendo so I gotta pull over and cry along a lonely stretch of a desert highway. Reminds me of hanging out in bars far from home talking to strangers just to distract me from life for a little while.

Body Electric

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

makes me feel like im at the beach!!! duh!!!! i see life in an instagram filter and im wearing denim on the beach even tho its not appropriate. my friend drove me to the beach in a shitty yellow car but we're having a fashion moment

Radio 

(demo), but like an ageless creature who has a new mortal infatuation. Like sure I'm going so steal your life from you, but we can have a little fun first. Wayamaya may describe a 'pink floral haze' but this song exemplifies it, I think. Maybe with more of a bright tinsel gaze instead.

More literally, it reminds me that anything can be magic with your new love. How fresh and blindingly bright the world is, just walking along the boardwalk and maybe seeing a show, nothing special but somehow elevated. The drug that is gazing into your love's eyes before you know them enough to hate them, pre-familiarity. When they're still your escape and not just another unique burden.

I have lots of feelings about Mermaid Motel

Anyway, Daytona Meth

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

Ugh, where do I begin?...This one is so good, it makes me feel that nostalgia of the last day of summer, just standing and looking in the distance at the sunset, immersing myself into the red and yellow lights and just reflecting; it makes me feel at peace, all my thoughts are gone and I'm just floating. It's just amazing. Also, goosebumps everywhere lol :)))

Music to watch boys to

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Shopping  online or in stores and getting a good deal. Eating ice cream w fruit slices on the side at the beach. That Rihanna meme where she's got her sunglasses down looking at a SNACK. Feeling desirable and glinting my eyes while I'm laughing w a face saying like, lol oh come on. Feeling heady as if ur being submerged underwater. Getting drunk on just pure grape juice. Losing my clothes willingly

Her cover for Goodbye Kiss by Kasabian

UV/Honeymoon

Even though it’s a cover, I feel like this song really showcases the emotional depth of her vocals. Her singing is quite hypnotic and compliments the theme of the song nicely. It also makes me feel reflective, like I’m longing for everything to be the way it was. I also love the sparse instrumentation because it has a real classic singer-songwriter feel to it. Just beautiful. I would love to listen to this while driving down the highway or somewhere with lots of open air.

Fine China

I guess it makes me feel like a grandma feeling nostalgic about her whole life. Remembering and seeing old pictures, old home made videos and general memories of everything she lived.

PhonyDefiantAldabratortoise-max-1mb.gif

Hollywood

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Strangely, eerily hopeful. Like I just woke up from a foggy day by the beach, and forgot to restock on coffee so I have to go to an impromptu market visit and I'm excited for a drive, get there and there are hardly any people around so it's nice and peaceful 

Mariners Apartment Complex 

UV/Honeymoon

Pride is actually one of my go-to songs to listen to when I am sad, it helps me process the emotions I am feeling. It makes me peaceful and I really relate to the girl in the song.

Never Let Me Go