Make me your Dream Life

How does that track make you feel?

I feel like.... so sad, stuck in darkness. I've lost all hope yet I'm still fighting. so desperate for that someone to love me back.

Hollywood

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I feel like it’s written out of being burnt out. Physically tiring. I don’t get bored of it but i can feel the mental and physical drainage she’s singing about almost.

Put The Radio On

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

"Put the Radio on"....

This song lyrics reminds me of making out with one of my girlfriends in

the back seat of my car. I always had  the radio turned on with our favorite songs. I was a very bad boy when I was 19 and 

so were the girls I used to date.  :teehee:

" Cause I'm a really good girl,
You a very bad guy,
We're a little match made in Heaven if I say so, Yay-o
Come over here boy and play-o.

Work it out,

Work it right,
Baby's locking low tonight,
Work it out,
Keep it tight,
You're so rock and roll,
Sold your soul,
Now baby...
Put the radio on,
Put the radio on, (Yes, yes)
I don't wanna know I'm wrong,
I don't wanna know I'm wrong. "

------------------------

Next ...

"Fine China" (with lyrics)

-

fine china makes me feeling like i'm outside of my cottage home in the morning during the spring, the sun is shining on green grass, and i'm hanging my clean clothes on the line to be dried.

behind closed doors

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Like I'm outgrowing relationships (family, friends, boyfriend) that started in my youth. I'm going somewhere with little money and little possessions but I still have myself and that's all that matters.

West Coast

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I'm out waking down the block, to a lake in the late afternoon. the skies are covered in gray, to a bruised orange background. the lights from cars are softly gleaming in red, and yellow. traffic sounds and people talking at the bars nearby. 

makes me feel numb, and stale, but still at the back of my mind, on the verge of crying. so I just drive and watch the lights move all slow, peripheral vision to lull me back into thinking of other things

/

How to Disappear 

UV/Honeymoon

that song makes me feel like i'm outside during the summertime, it's hot and hazy, the sky is turning a pale yellow as it fades to afternoon, i'm out with the neighbors and family, they're drinking. they're conversating, i'm having a good time just being around others.

body electric

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

In the car, in the backseat  :P on a hot, but still fresh afternoon, just genuinely enjoying the moment and the little bliss that come with the feeling of having everything right into place.

Afraid

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Like I wanna- Ohhhhh I'll pick u up if u come back to America, just hit me up cus this is crazy loooove catch u on the flipside, if u come back to California, just hit me uuuuuuuh uuh up 

It feels like knowing what u want to happen, but being able to let go, to accept reality, knowing to trust that situations will work themselves out. Strength in accepting the unknown as one of life's many concepts/characteristics. also, heat. a lot of heat on this track 

How To Disappear

UV/Honeymoon