True Romance

Kota Banks

kota-banks-web_orig.jpg

23-year-old Kota Banks is an artist & songwriter hailing from Sydney’s north. Kota has spent her early twenties writing songs in clandestine for artists after signing a publishing deal with Mushroom Music. Over this time she has co-penned Australia’s song for 2017 Junior Eurovision, and written for the likes of 2017 The Voice Winner Judah Kelly, Singapore’s pop sensation Tabitha Nauser, Jai Waetford, SUPERCRUEL, and Nina Las Vegas. The release of her single (with MOZA) “Empty Streets” saw Kota chart in the top five global viral Spotify charts, the song in recent times reaching over 13,000,000 streams on Spotify.

Okay I’m actually obsessed with her mixtape.... been listening to it on repeat the past few days. My faves r Prize, U Changed, Child and Insomnia. Also Zoom and Holiday are BOPS! Cannot wait for her album

It's just me or is she heavy influenced by Charli sound?

I mean, I LOVEEEE HER. If you know more artists with this similar style, lemme kno.

I get what you mean, but not really. She's like a really big Charli fan but she deffo has her own... style (Snip Snip/Let U Leave/Feel Again) etc