True Romance

Tommy Genesis

the grasp this song had on me during summer 2019 when it was on euphoria :grinds: praying the lana collab gives this "you know what I like make me bend back boy" :w8ing:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I used to follow Tommy but kind of fell off. I remember first saw her when she opened for Dua on tour in 2017, she def was a vibe lol. I really enjoy many of her tracks. Definitely intrigued to see what her and Lana have come up with. The way Boz made the comment about it not being what we expect too has me peaked lol. Side note, never heard that GONE song before. It's a vibe, I like her part. The beat kind of reminds me of Angelina too which is a mood.

she only has like a handful of good songs

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

I'm excited to hear this collab but more so just bc it's rlly unexpected

I've tried getting into her multiple times, but the only good thing ab her music is the production and her visuals/cute ass self - a writer or five wouldn't hurt at allllll