caolicolor

Dorian Electra

the album is so good!! wish vip would’ve made it, it would fit well

As a bonus track lol but seriously after listening the whole album I honestly dont know where it could fit unfortunatelly bc I love VIP.

Btw Tool 4 U should have made the final tracklist that is also a bop

Omg first listen it didn't grab me much but on second listen and beyond I'm sold, it's so good! I just bought the vinyl, can't wait to hear the bonus tracks.

Ok WOW. Never listened to Dorian's solo stuff, but loved his part so much in Femmebot.

I follow robokid on all socials and saw he retweeted it and I was shocked because Dorian looks really similar to my ex boyfriend (Dorian's hotter tho)

and HOLY VUVCK=FIJVKJDJDN SHIT this album blew my mind.

First time I heard Emasculate I was LEGIT getting turned on, what a hot & emo sexually frustrated GENIUS fucking track. It's like the song of my life rn WOW, cut the man right out of me. All the different melodies and hooks he worked together so effortlessly? Never heard anything like it

Musical Genius, Man to Man, Mr. To You, Flamboyant, Freaky4Life????????? HOW is this so good and people are really sleeping on him. I was one of those people until Thursday morning and I already have half the album memorized. An instant stanning. I'm about to buy concert tickets to see him in October THE TALENT is overwhelming. There ain't one song I don't love and I can't wait for those bonus tracks to leak too.

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener