Sign in to follow this  

Beautiful People Rough

It ain’t news Lana was depressed as shit in 2014... this demo feels like reaction towards all the negativity she had in 2014 with The Guardian, Rolling Stone etc. “i hear them talk they say my name

they're fucking tired of

all these beautiful people with beautiful problems, yeah”

that's so sad ☹️ I thought she was talking about another woman that felt suicidal (kind of a Carmen situation, even tho everyone is sure Carmen is Lana herself). Thanks for answering!

so we gon get audio for this or

Glad she revised the track, the lyrics are so melodramatic and basically feature all of Lana's clichés.

She would've gotten so much shit thrown at her to if she'd released the track with those problomatic lyrics :rip:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I don't get the lyrics. What is she trying to say with "she wants to die and she should fucking try"?

what if she was talking about when she said she wishes she was dead already and what people said about her :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: (oop nvm)

But please leak the audio skinny

Also glad we have these lyrics because it just makes the final version of BPBP a lot more meaningful/powerful.

how? if anything thr final is less meaningful.... this sounds so raw and like how Lana actually felt in this time it’s also pretty obvious Lana got no help with writting this one so i think its pretty meaningful and deep. its like the guardian interview in a song

how? if anything thr final is less meaningful.... this sounds so raw and like how Lana actually felt in this time it’s also pretty obvious Lana got no help with writting this one so i think its pretty meaningful and deep. its like the guardian interview in a song

I just like the fact that she was able to transform a dark song like this into something a lot more hopeful/optimistic. It shows how much she’s changed since then and I find it really showcases the whole theme of Lust for Life beautifully. Not to mention, the opening lines of the final version are some of her best lyrics.

And also maybe because I still feel sincerity and meaning in her “happier” lyrics (excluding HIAB) instead of some of y’all who want her to be stuck in a timeloop of 2014 :flop: