Amadeus

Galilee, Israel @ Meteor Festival - Sep 7, 2018 (CANCELLED)

It’s nice to see Lana stating her political positions when it comes to Trump. He is a pure evil racist man.

In her Complex interview, she claimed to have felt safe during the Obama

Most people felt safe during President Obama's 8 years, the single greatest 8 years in US History.

President Obama attempted to close Gitmo, stymied from day one by the Republicans

President Obama attempted to bring the prisoners in Gitmo to federal trials (not tribunal trials)

President Obama saved the nation and world from a world depression

President Obama killed binladen, smoked him out and killed him

Individual states control the state prisons

First thing that needs to be done in 2020 when a Democratic president takes over is to bring back all voting rights, civil rights

and then bring back the Equal Rights Amendment for women, for LGBT for 100% of everyone

And what the Republicans did stealing the judicial seats

We are in a fundamentalist society now, trump, pence, are rightwing fundamentalists in a country founded on NO RELIGION at all

America was great when Jimmy Carter was President

America was great when JFK/LBJ were President and along with Dr King made the greatest move forward ever

America was great when President Obama was in office

and America will be great the day trump and pence are gone

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Just like my favorite song "Coachella" which was the whole point of the Lust for Life album.

Lana could literally go to mars, fuck an alien and come back impregnated and you'd still find a way to interpret your love for coachella into one of your posts on the topic

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Most people felt safe during President Obama's 8 years, the single greatest 8 years in US History.

President Obama attempted to close Gitmo, stymied from day one by the Republicans

President Obama attempted to bring the prisoners in Gitmo to federal trials (not tribunal trials)

President Obama saved the nation and world from a world depression

President Obama killed binladen, smoked him out and killed him

Individual states control the state prisons

First thing that needs to be done in 2020 when a Democratic president takes over is to bring back all voting rights, civil rights

and then bring back the Equal Rights Amendment for women, for LGBT for 100% of everyone

And what the Republicans did stealing the judicial seats

We are in a fundamentalist society now, trump, pence, are rightwing fundamentalists in a country founded on NO RELIGION at all

America was great when Jimmy Carter was President

America was great when JFK/LBJ were President and along with Dr King made the greatest move forward ever

America was great when President Obama was in office

and America will be great the day trump and pence are gone

lmao your posts are so entertaining.

I laughed so hard at these:

"President Obama saved the nation and world from a world depression"

"President Obama killed binladen, smoked him out and killed him"

EX president Obama didn't do any of the above tho LMAOOOO. It was Bush giving the order to find binladen, not Obama. But please carry on with the amusing posts! So fucking funny lmfao

Also this was hilarious af too: "and America will be great the day trump and pence are gone"

America is GREAT right now tho. And I hope there will be never again another demo president. Chances are they will be utter filthy trash.  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

I think her making it clear what she's there for, and what she isn't, is enough tbh. 

This might be a reach, but there are so so many very questionable regims in the world. Does anyone think the obsession with israels (although horrible) wrongdoings is somehow connected to a kind of latent antisemitism?

I mean, maybe not in the case of Americans, considering America and israel has a special relationship, but for me as a European whose country has little to do with israel I find the israel/palestine conflict oddly overrepresented in the media. There are so many other shit governments in the world I know nothing about, because we just don't care the same way. 

Just something I read. And maybe another layer to this situation.

:illumilana2:  :pray2:  :lanahottie:  :suicide:  :lanahairflip4:

the presidents dont actually have any real power or control, they're just puppets at the front of the stage

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

lmao your posts are so entertaining.

I laughed so hard at these:

You must be a fox induced zombie brain dead troll. (that makes me laugh)  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Hillary was correct as was Justice Ginsberg in calling trump and those that apply deplorable.

Bush let Binladen get away. (try getting a calendar you know one where one's birthday is one year from the day a child is born, unlike what Mike Pence and the Fundamentalists want.

of course from your drivel, you hope America and the world burns down. that is obvious.

Are you Tad Devine (the mega-millionare that parties with Putin and Jill Stein?  (and Bernie was a useful idiot who never ran to win, only ran when Senator Warren didn't, never did anything in his life but did write rape fantasies, shove his wife off stage was not where Dr King was, even though he lied.

and have a pigeon poop on his head and people thought he was something, ,while becoming stage door Annie waiting for the pope like a crazy loon fan who runs on stage

(and the Pope told him off, as did Queen Elizabeth). Charles and Camila are on the correct side of history.

If one wants a competent progressive try Mike Bloomberg or Eric Holder, Elizabeth Warren, Michelle Obama. All for wellness.

All against guns

Guns should be outlawed, the NRA now proven to be a slush fund for the Republican party. You can't spell Manafort without the N the R and the A.

and one should first worry about the tens of thousands of boys and girls that are raped and abused by the Catholic Church over the years.

trump- stood silent while thousands died in Puerto Rico

trump stood silent while Nazi's march and trump sides with David Duke and Ron Paul and the Koch Brothers and Adelson and the Mercer's and Uehline and the other billionaires.

No Bush should have been President. Neither should Reagan.

Eleanor Roosevelt should have been President, instead of FDR, but back then it was impossible.

At least the world still has Justin.

@valerie- thanks for the laugh! yet again another essay of hilarious bs (by the way one can't spell Bernie Sanders without a BS)

(How many millions of dollars did his "cult" pay to pay Tad Devine's salary while he dines with Putin and Jill Stein and Paul Manafortnra

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I think her making it clear what she's there for, and what she isn't, is enough tbh. 

This might be a reach, but there are so so many very questionable regims in the world. Does anyone think the obsession with israels (although horrible) wrongdoings is somehow connected to a kind of latent antisemitism?

I mean, maybe not in the case of Americans, considering America and israel has a special relationship, but for me as a European whose country has little to do with israel I find the israel/palestine conflict oddly overrepresented in the media. There are so many other shit governments in the world I know nothing about, because we just don't care the same way. 

Just something I read. And maybe another layer to this situation.

Why the hell some of you say that people who cares about Israel-Palestine problem doesn't care about other regims in the world? I care about Russia anti-LGBT politics (and the sexist politics there too), I care about the Syrian war, I care about censorship. It's disappointing to see some of you saying that there is a selective hating on Israel, like people doesn't criticize other regimes too.

In the past, the Apartheid regime opressed the black population in SA. One of the main reactions to this was the expelling of South Africa from the Commonwealth of Nations and boycott on the country. They got even expelled from the Olympics in the 70's. A good way to isolate the regime (not supporting it) was boycotting it. I'm not saying that boycott will 100% solve the problem, but it helps. It's a good example to explain why some people support commercial and cultural boycott on Israel.

I agree a little bit on the fact that some people hate Israel due to antisemitism, but you can't say that hating on zionism (or at least on Israel's regime) is the same as hating Jews - even bc some Israeli people disagrees on Israel politics. Some people supports Israel bc they're simply islamophobic tho.

Shout out to the fact that the Palestine side isn't 100% perfect and heavenly. Hamas and everything else (it would take too much time to talk about this). I just want that both have countries that doesn't violate human rights. Le Fin.

Now it's on Lana. She can either use her concert to call out human rights problems there or just ignore it.

~

​I know that you (lalanyx) didn't said that, but just to point out here: if you say "but why you care so much, this isn't even your country?" or joke about this subject, you're garbage.

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

It’s nice to see Lana stating her political positions when it comes to Trump. He is a pure evil racist man.

In her Complex interview, she claimed to have felt safe during the Obama era. That statement literally shattered my opinion about her being woke.

I don’t know what that statement was based on but I guess ignorance.

But baby girl, don’t you know about Obama‘s wars and invasions? His use of drones which lead to extrajudicial killings of innumerable human lives? How he expanded the prison system and how drastically the number of prisoned black people rose?

Just wanted to point out that BLM was created during Obama's government. America was safe for white women.

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Just wanted to point out that BLM was created during Obama's government. America was safe for white women.

#BLM is a great thing. The days of random shooting in areas where the cops are killers, high on steroids or other drugs, shoot first ask questions later is 

a horrible two set of rules.  Mr. Martin was killed after being stalked, lucky for the asshole who stalked and killed him, his father was a magistrate and he got off.

Sure enough, he has been in one trouble after another since.

And the racist cop Wilson wasn't even charged in Ferguson. (and it's not only white cops, it's the whole cop training/attitude.

That #blm was started during President Obama's time wasn't because killing of blacks never happened prior, it was because finally people felt safe enough to

protest it.

I am in 100% solidarity with #BLM and may their peaceful protests continue until there is not one single event happening again.

Like sport players on steroids, all are suspect until all the cops are honest.

The cops union, like the NRA should be abolished, as the cops get 96 hours to concoct a story.

Nowhere else does one have that happen.

President Obama was 100% correct when he said he and his family are at the whim of a cop's rage no matter that they wouldn't be breaking the law.

In fact, I agree with 100% of anything President Obama ever did does and will do.

(and I see he has said his current reading list- going to read 4 of 5 choices on his list, same as I am purchasing Chan's album soley because Lana is on it, as I have

all the others she was on. So all those artists got sales from me.

#BLM is a great thing. The days of random shooting in areas where the cops are killers, high on steroids or other drugs, shoot first ask questions later is 

a horrible two set of rules.  Mr. Martin was killed after being stalked, lucky for the asshole who stalked and killed him, his father was a magistrate and he got off.

Sure enough, he has been in one trouble after another since.

And the racist cop Wilson wasn't even charged in Ferguson. (and it's not only white cops, it's the whole cop training/attitude.

That #blm was started during President Obama's time wasn't because killing of blacks never happened prior, it was because finally people felt safe enough to

protest it.

I am in 100% solidarity with #BLM and may their peaceful protests continue until there is not one single event happening again.

Like sport players on steroids, all are suspect until all the cops are honest.

The cops union, like the NRA should be abolished, as the cops get 96 hours to concoct a story.

Nowhere else does one have that happen.

President Obama was 100% correct when he said he and his family are at the whim of a cop's rage no matter that they wouldn't be breaking the law.

In fact, I agree with 100% of anything President Obama ever did does and will do.

(and I see he has said his current reading list- going to read 4 of 5 choices on his list, same as I am purchasing Chan's album soley because Lana is on it, as I have

all the others she was on. So all those artists got sales from me.

Anyways, thank god he isn’t president anymore. :lmao:

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: