Amadeus

Galilee, Israel @ Meteor Festival - Sep 7, 2018 (CANCELLED)

I feel like even the ones trying to make this into drama and a big deal can feel how much they are stretching... I know it's fun to 'cancel' people for any perceived mistake but it's just getting old and tired at this point. She made it very clear why she was playing there and the backlash is super forced and weak as hell. 

giphy.gif

Does anyone one have legit sources that proves Israel is committing genocide or an “ethnic cleansing”? Cause I really doubt what’s being said by social media. Like where are y’all getting your info, no one is effectively defending their point about Lana.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Does anyone one have legit sources that proves Israel is committing genocide or an “ethnic cleansing”? Cause I really doubt what’s being said by social media. Like where are y’all getting your info, no one is effectively defending their point about Lana.

apparently some people on here arent rly familair with the conflic so im just gonna drop that here. here’s a good introduction reading which is (surprisingly) pretty unbiased https://www.vox.com/cards/israel-palestine

there’s also a video by john green (skull.gif) on yt which covers the subject pretty well.

i76mrxw.png 

it's an argument that has lasted for years and years. IMO, I wouldn't say it's ethnic cleansing, but there are so many obvious human rights violations on both sides, but Israel is focused more because they have much more power. 

sgopYhV.gif

:facepalm: Roger Waters posted this on his Facebook MYV2tHX.png

Rude of him to insinuate that she’s going through with it for the money

How is it rude? Lmao it's the truth, her reasoning makes ZERO sense in reality and you'd have to be delusional (purposely or not) not to realize it. money IS the only thing she'd get out of it in actuality if she does perform (along with alienating a bunch of people from supporting her which would be deserved). we don't live in fairy land and if you havent realized that after all thats been happening in the world then, well, goodbye.

Fans who agree with her going to Israel aren’t delusional. Maybe they’re just tired of people dictating what artists should/shouldn’t do and then if it’s not popular opinion they get “canceled”. It’s getting fucking annoying.

apparently some people on here arent rly familair with the conflic so im just gonna drop that here. here’s a good introduction reading which is (surprisingly) pretty unbiased

https://www.vox.com/cards/israel-palestine

there’s also a video by john green (skull.gif) on yt which covers the subject pretty well.

Thanks for the references! Still doesn't make me understand why people are against Lana and Israel since it's a very complicated issue. I've done some research before, but I wasn't sure if something happened currently to make people call it genocide, especially since Jews experienced this not too long ago. 

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

is lana the only person who gets backlash for performing at that festival?

lana is the only artist on the line up stan twitter cares about (and most of them are pretty irrelevant)

i76mrxw.png 

Sad news :(

Lana is going on an unfollowing spree. She's unfollowing fans who are voicing their disagreement about the whole Israel situation. This includes many of my friends. This is very sad to see. I can't even find the words to talk about this, I'm just so stunned!

That's really petty and disappointing. She's taking many steps backward in her personal growth on this.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

is lana the only person who gets backlash for performing at that festival?

Of Montreal is performing there too and nobody on their Twitter seems to care about that...

EDIT: oh I just saw that a few weeks ago on their Facebook page a few people did care about that fact (but there was no big uproar):

of-montreal.jpg

How is it rude? Lmao it's the truth, her reasoning makes ZERO sense in reality and you'd have to be delusional (purposely or not) not to realize it. money IS the only thing she'd get out of it in actuality if she does perform (along with alienating a bunch of people from supporting her which would be deserved). we don't live in fairy land and if you havent realized that after all thats been happening in the world then, well, goodbye.

Damn drag me lol. I’m not the one thinking we live in a fairy land, I think Lana thinks that.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Looks like she's not backing down - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

good for her to be honest, im glad she hasn't listened to the entitled brats telling her what to do all the time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e