Amadeus

Galilee, Israel @ Meteor Festival - Sep 7, 2018 (CANCELLED)

Sure, unless you're Palestinian, then Israeli soldiers will blow your brains out.

ddd this ain't really fair to be acting like this represents every Israelians beliefs when America and most countries have done similar things but simply more disguised before its disgusting but she's just going for her fans not to preach about land to the Palestinians.

it's easy for you to say that bc is not your family being murdered

It's easy for you to say that considering you're not here in middle east to be fully aware of the whole situation.

+ on-topic: It's confirmed by the festival she's coming to Israel: https://meteorfestival.com/line-up/

giphy.gif

it's easy for you to say that bc is not your family being murdered

Your family isn't being murdered either. If you are sooo passionate and care about palestine, why don't you go there to help? Oh wait. You won't. You just spend money on Lana instead LMAO passionate indeed!

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

Your family isn't being murdered either. If you are sooo passionate and care about palestine, why don't you go there to help? Oh wait. You won't. You just spend money on Lana instead LMAO passionate indeed!

I do help palestine, asshole. And my family is from there

I do help palestine, asshole. And my family is from there

assuming you are telling the truth that your family is from there, then you admitted that you only "care" because of your family. Yet you were telling us that people "only care about themselves" ? Well you do the same. :facepalm: Since you are so vocal to call others out abt not "caring" then you better start caring for every other country too!!! Not just for palestine bc your family is from there. :usrs:

And your family isn't being murdered. You are in Brazil. :usrs:

assuming you are telling the truth that your family is from there, then you admitted that you only "care" because of your family. Yet you were telling us that people "only care about themselves" ? Well you do the same. :facepalm: Since you are so vocal to call others out abt not "caring" then you better start caring for every other country too!!! Not just for palestine bc your family is from there. :usrs:

And your family isn't being murdered. You are in Brazil. :usrs:

hey for once in ur miserable life please show some fucking sympathy for people. im sick and tired of seeing u be so gross to people x

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

hey for once in ur miserable life please show some fucking sympathy for people. im sick and tired of seeing u be so gross to people x

Well I see nothing wrong in my post honeypea. That person kept shoving down people's throats "you don't careeee, ppl only care for themselvesss". Well flashnews, it got proved he does the same. Nothing wrong with pointing that. And don't quote me again. I haven't posted in a while around here, so quit your dramatics abt "seeing me being gross". fuck off :usrs:

God you're so ugly

Fuck Israel! and if Lana performs there her fake woke white feminism will be entirely transparent

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Well I see nothing wrong in my post honeypea. That person kept shoving down people's throats "you don't careeee, ppl only care for themselvesss". Well flashnews, it got proved he does the same. Nothing wrong with pointing that. And don't quote me again. I haven't posted in a while around here, so quit your dramatics abt "seeing me being gross". fuck off :usrs:

:usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs: :usrs:

sgopYhV.gif

God you're so ugly

Fuck Israel! and if Lana performs there her fake woke white feminism will be entirely transparent

she already performed in turkey and russia. selective outrage about israel is just as stupid as blindly defending their politics.

i76mrxw.png