Bella Goth

Paramore

Paramore_logo_2.png

Paramore is a Grammy award winning punk/alternative pop/rock band that formed in 2003.

It's members currently consist of Hayley Williams (lead vocals, keys/piano), Taylor York (guitar, backing vocals), and Zac Farro (drums, backing vocals)

They currently tour with Justin York (rhythm guitar, backing vocals), Joey Howard (bass), Logan MacKenzie (rhythm guitar, keys), and Joseph Mullen (drums)

I was kinda shocked to see that there wasn't a thread made for this band already especially since they were at peak relevance in 2014 and last year.

Anyways Hayley Williams is one of the best vocalists in the history of ever and you can't deny that!

SINGLES

ALBUMS / EPs

OTHER NOTABLE SONGS

kiss kiss hoebag

OMG 14 year old me liked three bandsL Evanesense, Paramore, and Three Days Grace. It's all he listened to.Paramore's Misery Business came on the radio this morning and apparently I still know all the words

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I like it but I expected something better. 

But oh well, I thought Simmer was meh and then the bops kept coming. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

On 9/28/2022 at 1:41 PM, comeintomybedroom said:

Thinking about how this is the location lana used for the chemtrails photoshoot and how underutilized it was 

Like THIS Is how you use it, show off that cool architecture and landscape!!

3 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

“C’est Comme Ça” brand new single from “This Is Why” out now

can someone say anything please I feel like I’m talking with myself

This caught me off guard because this did NOT sound like Hayley in the chorus 

All of these songs are perfectly good so far, The News being the best, but they're way too polished and don't feel like Paramore at all. I'll either have to get used to the sound, or this might be my least favorite project from them. :(

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.