Sign in to follow this  
Negative Nancy

"vagina" is not gender-inclusive language, use ‘front hole’ instead.

These people can fuck off. I'm a biological woman. Not "cis" woman - just woman. And yes I have a real vagina and I'm not calling it a hole to make you feel better. This is right up there with these people saying "people who menstruate". The more these transgender activist push this kind of shit, the less support they get. 

I'm pretty sure (from what I've seen since then), everyone is comfortable using the word vagina right?

Like, I saw a post this morning that started with "people with vaginas".... And then talked about how important it is to get birth control before the elections. I was all FOR that. 

I think addressing with inclusivity is important. Changing the word is not important. 

But then again, I am not trans, and I'd appreciate anyone else correcting me if needed!

17 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

These people can fuck off. I'm a biological woman. Not "cis" woman - just woman. And yes I have a real vagina and I'm not calling it a hole to make you feel better. This is right up there with these people saying "people who menstruate". The more these transgender activist push this kind of shit, the less support they get. 

I agree, There;s got to be a better way to be inclusive than to objectify biological woman by their menstruation

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

31 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I'm as far left as they come but I swear the left is going to be the death of itself

Actually this comment reminded me of a paper I read by Rosenberg (he’s one of the leading sociologists of today) and he predicts that in the next couple decades, the left will move so far to the left and the right so far to the right, they’ll circle towards each other and create a mob like civilization—i.e. democracy is cannibalizing itself 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

27 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

why not ‘flavor hole’ ???

Inclusive, sensual, delicious???? :nails:

deli hole, i'd be down for that, it's kind of cute nails.gif

8nl2OpX.png