folklore

Ayesha Erotica

She's pissed off bc people won't stop spamming her with sex messages + begging for songs + begging for her to be an artist

god, i feel so bad for her and slayyyter. i saw someone in the charli discord post a screenshot and i completely understand where she's coming from. she and slayyyter deserve better. 

redline

not her selling her best song to some random that sounds like a dying robot  :lmao:

https://twitter.com/CXLExo/status/1075682895820406784

I literally offered to buy this song from her bc it matched my artist name a few months ago and she said no bc it was sentimental & about a friend who was in jail i-

the fact that someone whos extremely vocally talentless will be singing it instead i - am SEVERELY bitter  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

not her selling her best song to some random that sounds like a dying robot  :lmao:

https://twitter.com/CXLExo/status/1075682895820406784

this makes me SO mad. I'd rather this squealing pig just doesnt release it. 

Also, doesn't sound like she's quitting officially, just under the name 'Ayesha Erotica'... I'd honestly be satisfied if she just stuck with 'Ayesha Nicole Smith' from now on

this makes me SO mad. I'd rather this squealing pig just doesnt release it. 

Also, doesn't sound like she's quitting officially, just under the name 'Ayesha Erotica'... I'd honestly be satisfied if she just stuck with 'Ayesha Nicole Smith' from now on

my exact thoughts i think shes kinda rebranding!

she's had enough of all the dumb pc pop stans demanding music from her and barking orders at her like they do with charli.  i think she's had enough of sharing her own solo music under 'ayesha erotica' because of how much people have appropriated her brand and work; to the point where she feels like she no longer has control of it.  people have literally posted every song she's ever shared as drive links on here, when that's how she's built herself up and makes her living...  that's so unfair that she feels like people are 'hocking' all of her music (like she said in her IG post), to the point where she doesn't even want her music on her soundcloud page anymore, because several people already have it all downloaded anyway.  that's VERY sad for her and for the fans who want to genuinely support her art.

I feel kinda bad for the amount of hate the kid who bought Best Friend is getting but I totally get it. He's gonna ruin such an amazing song :( I don't advocate bullying, I just wish he wouldn't release it... tbh I'm more than happy with the fan made extended version