folklore

Ayesha Erotica

Her account is private  :ohno:

BTW I finished the cover art!

43NMxE1.jpg

she accepts anyone shes just private to prevent her images from being public

also idk if u saved the psd of all the layers but could you change it to 'whore' instead of horny4u for like a cover for her whore soundcloud tracks that would be amazingggg

take it off slaps so HARD i need this on spotify asap

that kid... i mean its on his name, he did THAT

ayesha just never fails to amaze me  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

ps: i'm not over ayesha's verse in regina george, so good

I can't stand That Kid's voice so if Ayesha's demo could conveniently appear somewhere online that'd be great.

there is no "Ayesha" Demo. he wrote it. give it a listen its seriously sooo good! 

there is no "Ayesha" Demo. he wrote it. give it a listen its seriously sooo good! 

I did listen to it and I actually have it on repeat now but I still don't like his voice ddd

te deseo, cariño

I did listen to it and I actually have it on repeat now but I still don't like his voice ddd

Hey girlie! There’s no Ayesha demo (I wrote the track). Thanks for giving it a shot though.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! Very glad that you guys are enjoying the song :)

gameboi - ken doll (ft. ayesha + prod):

https://soundcloud.com/user-910609937/ken-doll-feat-ayesha-nicole-smith-prod-ayesha-erotica

not too sure who he is but the song is amazing

she really is INCAPABLE of making a bad song, isn't she jonny2.png​​​​​​​

imagine ayesha working with big names like gaga and ariana... 

most of you will prob disagree but her production/lyrics are perfect for all those drag queens trying to make music. drag music is SOOOOOOOOOOO shitty lately--Ayesha is probably one of the only creatives that could make good drag music again. 

I hate drag music but Ayesha's messy club aesthetic is perfect for what those girls are trying to portray 

most of you will prob disagree but her production/lyrics are perfect for all those drag queens trying to make music. drag music is SOOOOOOOOOOO shitty lately--Ayesha is probably one of the only creatives that could make good drag music again. 

I hate drag music but Ayesha's messy club aesthetic is perfect for what those girls are trying to portray 

Kyunchi ft. Aja is coming