folklore

Ayesha Erotica

it wasnt huge but basically it had her real last name and her friends.

uugh I hate this kind of thing thats why shes acting like that. Poor Ayesha... she deserved better. I also think shes deleting her followers on instagram (which is private). I hope shes doing well tbh

uugh I hate this kind of thing thats why shes acting like that. Poor Ayesha... she deserved better. I also think shes deleting her followers on instagram (which is private). I hope shes doing well tbh

yup, i got removed which sucks. i miss her so much.

i miss her so fucking much... she left music way too soon, i think the direction she was going in with her sound was gonna possibly change pop in some way, atleast the underground scene of pop. and her rap songs are masterpieces too; Superhead might be one of her best songs.

why, just why, did she have to go. i'd understand if she stopped music and left everything up, but why did she delete her work? atleast we've saved 95% of it but there are still some tracks that nobody has found yet...

kiss kiss hoebag

i miss her so fucking much... she left music way too soon, i think the direction she was going in with her sound was gonna possibly change pop in some way, atleast the underground scene of pop. and her rap songs are masterpieces too; Superhead might be one of her best songs.

why, just why, did she have to go. i'd understand if she stopped music and left everything up, but why did she delete her work? atleast we've saved 95% of it but there are still some tracks that nobody has found yet...

no, don't even try to find them. leave her the fuck alone! it was 100% her choice to delete her music, and it's because of weirdos like you, making discord servers stalking her, slandering her friends and leaking her shit that she decided to leave in the first place.

no, don't even try to find them. leave her the fuck alone! it was 100% her choice to delete her music, and it's because of weirdos like you, making discord servers stalking her, slandering her friends and leaking her shit that she decided to leave in the first place.

you should've known what you were signing up for when you decided to release music. yeah there are some creepy people out there, but what also comes with fame is support, money, friends, fans, recognition, and love. also, none of your songs have ever leaked, they've just been found through posts and videos people used them in throughout the years (with your name being attached to each so it's not like they were hard to find). the discord servers weren't made to stalk you, they were made to provide a home for fans of your work. there was one server last year in which one person was being a psychopath and was stalking you and your friends, no one else but them was doing it and they were banned from the server for doing so, went rogue, screenshot the messages to make it look like a cult of people were doing it when it was just them. in fact they're on this very site and should be disgusted with themselves for what they've done to you and your friends. while I do understand that when someone doing this would obviously make another feel extremely unsafe, it was a bit of an overreaction to let one person's actions make you completely erase your presence and all your music. please stop mixing your true supporters with the single person responsible for all the harassment. you also shouldn't get mad at people for enjoying your music, I mean isn't that the reason you put out anything to begin with, so others could listen and enjoy? you were onto something huge, with tons of support, love, and people that would've bought your music. I'm in no way shape or form saying you owe us anything, because you truly don't, but please listen to what I have to say. the positive aspects greatly outweighed the negatives. you're extremely talented and deserved to have a chance to shine outside of toxic stan communities and I'm sorry that what happened happened, you nor your friends deserve it. just know that you will be missed and we hope you can come back some day. until then, I wish you the best. <3

Does anyone have a link to a masterpost that still works? The one posted earlier in this thread is archived :(

she doesn't want any of her music public so please respect her wishes thanks

kiss kiss hoebag

she doesn't want any of her music public so please respect her wishes thanks

so what? she made it, she can deal with it.

Does anyone have a link to a masterpost that still works? The one posted earlier in this thread is archived :(

i would like a masterpost link too

giphy.gif

i don't have a link to a masterpost but i made albums w/ the songs from it so i can pm a link if anyone wants it, honestly its kinda pointless at this age and time not to share songs that will go nowhere

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by Elle
Please do not offer download links to content that is not meant to be public per artist's request.

you should've known what you were signing up for when you decided to release music. yeah there are some creepy people out there, but what also comes with fame is support, money, friends, fans, recognition, and love. also, none of your songs have ever leaked, they've just been found through posts and videos people used them in throughout the years (with your name being attached to each so it's not like they were hard to find). the discord servers weren't made to stalk you, they were made to provide a home for fans of your work. there was one server last year in which one person was being a psychopath and was stalking you and your friends, no one else but them was doing it and they were banned from the server for doing so, went rogue, screenshot the messages to make it look like a cult of people were doing it when it was just them. in fact they're on this very site and should be disgusted with themselves for what they've done to you and your friends. while I do understand that when someone doing this would obviously make another feel extremely unsafe, it was a bit of an overreaction to let one person's actions make you completely erase your presence and all your music. please stop mixing your true supporters with the single person responsible for all the harassment. you also shouldn't get mad at people for enjoying your music, I mean isn't that the reason you put out anything to begin with, so others could listen and enjoy? you were onto something huge, with tons of support, love, and people that would've bought your music. I'm in no way shape or form saying you owe us anything, because you truly don't, but please listen to what I have to say. the positive aspects greatly outweighed the negatives. you're extremely talented and deserved to have a chance to shine outside of toxic stan communities and I'm sorry that what happened happened, you nor your friends deserve it. just know that you will be missed and we hope you can come back some day. until then, I wish you the best. <3

so what? she made it, she can deal with it.

i would like a masterpost link too

some of yall really dont get it huh.... this girl doesn't have a team behind her, she doesn't have anyone that can protect her if she gets doxed or whatever, she's an independent artist who has to have her own back, idk exactly how the discord shit went down but even if it was one person who was hacking and stalking or whatever, MULTIPLE people began harassing her and her friends, the way people were harassing charli xcx for leaked shit. Every time she'd sell a song, to make a LIVING, many people would go and harass her customers, some even to the point that they've quit making music as well. Even after she left, so many people still harass That Kid and GraveyardGuy etc... and a lot of it is by association with her and slayyyter unfortunately. some of y'all are even pushing her damn friends off the internet like??? take a fking hint omfg. Leave her the fuck alone and respect her privacy that she has politely asked for time after time, like how hard is that to wrap your minds around??? I hope the fuck y'all have to go through whatever she went through so you have compassion cause y'all seem heartless as fuck and seem to only view her as a product, which she is not, she is a person. obviously this isn't directed at everyone but to those whom it may concern

some of yall really dont get it huh.... this girl doesn't have a team behind her, she doesn't have anyone that can protect her if she gets doxed or whatever, she's an independent artist who has to have her own back, idk exactly how the discord shit went down but even if it was one person who was hacking and stalking or whatever, MULTIPLE people began harassing her and her friends, the way people were harassing charli xcx for leaked shit. Every time she'd sell a song, to make a LIVING, many people would go and harass her customers, some even to the point that they've quit making music as well. Even after she left, so many people still harass That Kid and GraveyardGuy etc... and a lot of it is by association with her and slayyyter unfortunately. some of y'all are even pushing her damn friends off the internet like??? take a fking hint omfg. Leave her the fuck alone and respect her privacy that she has politely asked for time after time, like how hard is that to wrap your minds around??? I hope the fuck y'all have to go through whatever she went through so you have compassion cause y'all seem heartless as fuck and seem to only view her as a product, which she is not, she is a person. obviously this isn't directed at everyone but to those whom it may concern

how was my post heartless / spoke about her as a product in any way....? I know what has happened, and I wanted her to know that the people here, her real fans, have done nothing wrong and have no association with the things that have been said and done to her friends and that we wish her nothing but the best. 

if she feels like she's in danger then she needs to contact her local police, it's not like they can't do anything about it, because they can. the stalker is also the same person who went knocking on all her friends dms and emails asking for demos of the songs they bought from her, it wasn't a group of people like she thinks it was. yes, you're right that there have been freaks on twitter harassing her collaborators by what they call "stealing her songs," but that was a small group of people (created by the stalker once again using multiple fake twitter accounts to maximize the harassment and make it look like more people were saying the same thing) and the majority of her fanbase had nothing to do with that. no one here is mad that she sold H4U, at most we were disappointed because we were very excited for it. I would've done the same if I was in her shoes. and it's not like selling a few songs means she can never make good music ever again. all I was trying to say is that she had the chance to be huge, and it would've helped her out a ton financially, but obviously she owes us nothing and it's ENTIRELY her choice to never release music ever again, I totally respect that. however, us being sad over this situation and the harm it has caused does NOT make us disrespectful, freaks, bad people, or "weirdos" in her own words.

in conclusion, I just think that she wasn't ready for everything that came with fame (including the negative aspects). but sadly, it happens. and it's her choice to never come back, delete everything, and ask us to stop listening. I respect it and I'll stop listening to her music until she says she's okay with it, if she ever does. 

how was my post heartless / spoke about her as a product in any way....? I know what has happened, and I wanted her to know that the people here, her real fans, have done nothing wrong and have no association with the things that have been said and done to her friends and that we wish her nothing but the best. 

if she feels like she's in danger then she needs to contact her local police, it's not like they can't do anything about it, because they can. the stalker is also the same person who went knocking on all her friends dms and emails asking for demos of the songs they bought from her, it wasn't a group of people like she thinks it was. yes, you're right that there have been freaks on twitter harassing her collaborators by what they call "stealing her songs," but that was a small group of people (created by the stalker once again using multiple fake twitter accounts to maximize the harassment and make it look like more people were saying the same thing) and the majority of her fanbase had nothing to do with that. no one here is mad that she sold H4U, at most we were disappointed because we were very excited for it. I would've done the same if I was in her shoes. and it's not like selling a few songs means she can never make good music ever again. all I was trying to say is that she had the chance to be huge, and it would've helped her out a ton financially, but obviously she owes us nothing and it's ENTIRELY her choice to never release music ever again, I totally respect that. however, us being sad over this situation and the harm it has caused does NOT make us disrespectful, freaks, bad people, or "weirdos" in her own words.

in conclusion, I just think that she wasn't ready for everything that came with fame (including the negative aspects). but sadly, it happens. and it's her choice to never come back, delete everything, and ask us to stop listening. I respect it and I'll stop listening to her music until she says she's okay with it, if she ever does. 

it's just annoying to hear people say "she did this to herself" as if ANYONE would want to be stalked or harrassed??? she wanted to make music and have fun, period. like what how tf else is that supposed to be taken other than coldly??? and i don't just mean we should consider her physical safety, consider her mental safety, being doxxed and stalked or whatever is traumatic as fuck and i just think she should be given the space she asked for regardless of how she asked for it cause she is absolutely entitled to it.