folklore

Ayesha Erotica

'Can I Get a Bump?' kinda slaps, never really thought much of her before listening to it.

Does she have anything similar?

i recommend the whole www.fuckme.com ep, major, for the girls, literal legend, i’m a doll... she has so many hidden gems in her discography. her unreleased catalogue is also phenomenal, get into it !!

back from rehab! vodka redbull. pop a xanax. pop a handful! yeah i'm drunk. silver lexus. drinking hand while i check my texts. filthy, trashy, it girl shit. that's hot, loves it--both were hits! i'm ayesha neiers. fuck i'm wired. never tired. who do you think i am?

I've been wanting to get into her because I fucking love slayyyter. Where do I start? I've heard vacation bible school and that is a BOP

Same here! I started with the bop VBS and now moved on to Girl Next Door, Excite Me and Heidi Montague

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I've been wanting to get into her because I fucking love slayyyter. Where do I start? I've heard vacation bible school and that is a BOP

Her song "Heidi Montague" is also lit but after I heard a snippet of Taco Bell I cant think of any other song

it could possibly be ‘anna nicole’ or another outtake but i guess we’ll never know

it's not! ayesha snapped on her verse though! 

can't stop listening to mouth full of cock lately....she said some things in it! we stan  :hooker: