TrashMagiq

Kacey Musgraves

omgggg! first song and there's gonna be a damn film, album out 9/10:

https://www.stereogum.com/2158316/kacey-musgraves-star-crossed/music/

edit: the box set vinyl looks so prettttty– and the whole thing is so cool, the crystal stick on tears...lana plz give us something this glam

aOaIzH2.gif

Omg. 

Halsey this week.

Next week possibly Kanye

Then next Kacey!

Omg! And A FILM???? What's up with the industry. Everyone seems to be doing a film accompanying their albums hehe.

Golden hour was so beautiful. Cant wait for kacey 

34 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Got my (nosebleed) seats for ATL- damn those shits are expensive!! W tickemaster fees most tix are $180 :rip: hence my doing nosebleeds. But I missed the golden hour tour so can’t wait to see her live for the first time!

This will be my first time too lol. I really hate that I missed Golden Hour. I almost went to the New Orleans date but ended up not lol.

Either way super excited for us.  

I agree about the tickets being a bit pricey lol. It is what it is though!:crai:

I also got nosebleeds for the kickoff show in St. Paul! I was NOT expecting those ticket prices lmao but I'll enjoy the music from afar nonetheless :flutter:

To think I passed up meet and greet tickets back in the Golden Hour days for just over $100 :crai:

giphy-1.gif 

4 minutes ago, abeloostertje said:

anyone listening? i'm 4 tracks in and i'm surprised at how pop this is! maybe it'll change later on in the album, who knows. I'm still thinking about Good Wife. I didn't like it in the first minute, but ended up REALLY liking it. fav so far. 

are you in NZ/AUS? can't wait to listen tomorrow!! this fall is really killing me w all my fav girls releasing

edit: nm found it and listening now!

aOaIzH2.gif