TrashMagiq

Kacey Musgraves

these performances were more low key than i was expecting, but she sounded fantastic and camera roll was super heartfelt. i guess it makes sense that she wouldn't have big, bombastic tv performances for this album– she wouldn't want it to seem like she's making a party out of very real and not so distant heartbreak. can't wait to see her in feb.!

star crossed is prob my fav release of the year so far, though miss BB may very well take that spot in a few short weeks :makeup:

aOaIzH2.gif

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

star crossed was a huge disappointment tbh

i felt this at first but it’s grown on me so much. i still think when Kacey is more country than pop she’s at her best, but this album has some real gems in it. For her first attempt at a more pop album I’m not mad at it, cant wait to see where the next record goes and if she continues with sounds similar to Good Wife, Gracias A La Vida and Camera Roll :party:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Ari, Lana, Taylor, and Kacey releasing new music this year? :trisha: 2025 Grammys are going to be legendary 

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

46 minutes ago, JimmyJimmy said:

Where is this song?! 😫

It’s only 6:50 AM my time, meaning it’s 5:50 AM in California. It’ll probably be out in the afternoon or evening :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°