partymonster

LDR Album Process Discussion

Yeah, let’s please not scare him off..I’m surprised he still spills after the Twitter situation with his friend:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

okay i’m excited for possible BOZ lanaboards entrance but i’m scared everyone is gonna bombard him with questions when/if he comes on here and he’s gonna leave right away 😭😭 let’s just promise ahead of time to make sure we give him some space

:agree: lets stick to this current list and not ask for anything else until - at the most recent - the next leak (which may not happen for several months/a year)

5 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

maybe in February we ask him about original LFL?:flutter:

i think theres no original lfl only the one with 18 tracks that was revealed by lana on 27th may 2017, the difference in tracklist was 15 songs (minus Change as it wasnt done by that time) + Best American Record, Yosemite and 3d unknown song (mu assumption is California 2017 Version since its the only one track registered from tlsp album and it was registered along with the rest lfl tracks; i dont think the 3d track would be roses bloom for u as it never was registered and i think she already scrapped this idea of this song being an intro during album still had been recording)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

@The Siren out here really earning his nominations for the Lipsters!!  :oprah4:

i actually (despite my signature) forgot about the noms :bebe:

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Yeah, let’s please not scare him off..I’m surprised he still spills after the Twitter situation with his friend:bebe:

wait, what happened? is there a LBs thread about it? :bebe:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’m really glad i was able to make an atrl account when registrations were open yesterday, i’ve been trying to for years and kept missing whenever they were open 😭😭

what's your account on there? :oop:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i’m really glad i was able to make an atrl account when registrations were open yesterday, i’ve been trying to for years and kept missing whenever they were open 😭😭

same although i’m still probably just going to lurk because atrl intimidates me

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

omg, i visit atrl every day and yesterday i didn't. i missed it. 
:trisha:

the thirst for info in this thread :air: it'd be great if he actually came on here and did a huge 2013 info dump there's so much we still don't know :smile: RIP Morricone tho the pitched version of LDR by Buffalo Rodeo is still the greatest fake leak ever :pray2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

i actually (despite my signature) forgot about the noms :bebe:

same i’m on vacation and since this is my first one idk what to do or have the effort to do it:heidi:

someone help

are you vixen on atrl? if so i’m gonna give you a follow:sass:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

same i’m on vacation and since this is my first one idk what to do or have the effort to do it:heidi:

someone help

are you vixen on atrl? if so i’m gonna give you a follow:sass:

i am. :true:

8 minutes ago, the ocean said:

same although i’m still probably just going to lurk because atrl intimidates me

worst website to ever exist:awk:

i try to stay out of the political and world type of threads and focus on music cause some of them are so disgusting omg

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

worst website to ever exist:awk:

i try to stay out of the political and world type of threads cause some of them are so disgusting omg

im really only there for Kesha's threads :lmaoney: 

(sorry elle we're getting way off topic)

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

wait, what happened? is there a LBs thread about it? :bebe:

I don’t remember the specifics, but if I remember correctly, one of BoZ’s friends was allegedly tweeting LDR9(?)-related things, and it resulted in him getting a lot of unwanted attention lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I don’t remember the specifics, but if I remember correctly, one of BoZ’s friends was allegedly tweeting LDR9(?)-related things, and it resulted in him getting a lot of unwanted attention lol

tbf - if you dont want the attention, dont post about something like THAT :noparty:

its the internet and not everyone can reel it in 

also i feel like a a clown for saying that whilst moving a lot of questions from this thread to ATRL